20. The Confession 1.1

Author POV

It's Saturday everyone are excited except Hoseok and Jungkook. Jin is ready to whatever will happens today. When he got home the other night he tells to Jimin everything that happened in their lunch break. Jimin is now sure that Jungkook was really jealous of him base on Jin's stories but still Jin denies it. Jimin didn't know if Jin was really stupid not to notice it.

Jin and Jimin are now preparing. Namjoon was waiting for them outside.

"Are you ready Jin? Whatever the result maybe let's enjoy the day ok?"
Jimin told him not sure what will gonna happen to his plan.

"Thank you for saving my ass. You know I'll really save it for Namjoon only"

Jin just nod and give Jimin a soft smile.

Yoongi just called Taehyung telling him that he will pick him up.

While Jungkook was getting ready. He told his dad that he will accept the deal. His parents was shocked in disbelief to Jungkook's decision. They tried their best to talk to their son on what's the real reason behind his decision knowing that they know he really loved the doctor but their son just smiled and telling them that he grew up always obeyed them.

Both of his parents didn't understand him. As his Dad called his friend and told him that Jungkook agreed.

Jungkook POV

"Hobi are you done? Let's go now"
I asked Hoseok as I knocked on his door.

"why are you sad? common don't be"

"Are you really sure you want this?"
Hoseok asked me but I did not answer him.

"well do I have a choice? stop now and let's go" I told him while going down the stairs.

I got into my car still waiting for Hoseok.
I was still thinking of Jin but I think it's the best for the both of us. To be honest I am lazy to go out today as I know it's not that important and what's more it's a waste of my precious time. To be honest I'm not ready to give my heart to others that I didn't know but what can I do? I already accepted it and told my dad.

I can see Hoseok going out on our house and walked towards my car as I sped off.

"Is your parents are there now?"
Hoseok asked me as I just nod my head.

"I hope Jungkook you will not regret this.
I really hope and you have a choice but you choose to assume instead of asking"

"Hobi please. I will not. I will try not to"

Author POV

Jin, Jimin and Namjoon the first to arrive.

"Where the hell are they?" Jin said as he tries to call both Yoongi and Taehyung.

After a few minutes Yoongi and Taehyung arrive.

"sorry we're late it's so traffic" Yoongi told Jin as soon as they arrive.

"Chimmy how are you now? Woah you look chubbier. Did your students always gives you food for you to gave them high grades?" Taehyung greeted Jimin while teasing him.

"You dumbass off course I'll always eat healthy. Jin is my chef hello!"

"Hi Jimin. It was nice to see you again " Yoongi greeted Jimin as Jimin hugged the both of them. Namjoon was clearing his throat to the scene infront of him.

"oops sorry, Namjoon this is Yoongi and Taehyung they are both Doctor's in SMH they were my friends since college. Yoongi and Taehyung this is Namjoon one of the hottest professor in SIU and not just that he's my boyfriend"
Jimin shyly introduced Namjoon as he blushed. Both Yoongi and Taehyung greeted his boyfriend.