44. Friendship

Jungkook POV

"I'm getting pissed" I groan out of frustration.

"Hey calm down he said he will come. Let's just wait"
The man beside me spoke.

"How can I calm down? Tell me? how?!! He's not answering my calls" I shouted.

"Jungkook would you please stop? calm down your ass I'm getting dizzy!!" He whined while I was walking phasing back and forth.

"Fine!!" I sat beside him.

"Oh he sent a message, he said he will come. I told you bro"
He laughs then slaps my arms playfully.

"Ok Hobi" I said looking at him.

I didn't actually know we would see each other again and the fact that we met again is a sign of relief. I thank Jimin for all of these. He keep his promise even if it's hard for him to agree with me.

When the day I was abducted and woke up to a home that is like a prison, I felt weak and mostly terrified. I grew up to a loving home that has a very supportive and loving parents. When I was in the States for almost half of my life my parents never forget about me. They're always there to guide and support me but on that prison? the hell I was living for almost five months? it is full of lies and bullshit.

My dad was a loving father and a great bussinesman not just that, he's also a humble and kind to his friends even to his rivals. I never thought Jimin's father would be one of that  'rivals'  because growing up I knew he was a friend. I'm glad Jimin is not like that, he proved to me that I can trust him as he said our relationship as friends will never changed because of our father's issues.

The day Jimin found me was the day I saw the light. At first thought, I feel I can't trust him enough due to his own father deeds towards my family but Jimin says true to his words.
I actually don't know what's going on, I have a plan but I don't know how to start with it, thankfully I had him. He showed me that money can't buy friendship and friendship is more important than wealth.

Jimin helped me a lot. He even bought a small house in secluded place for me to hide. When I escaped his father's men, I'm afraid his father will caught us and for sure that would be the end of me but it didn't, Jimin knew we will succeed. That's the time I gave my hundred percent trust in him.

Jimin was also the one who found Hoseok, he himself investigate it so he found out that Hoseok is threw at Jeju Island along with my acquaintances, after that he looked for them and brought them back to me.

I actually can't believe him being a smart ass no wonder why he was a professor. And thinking all of these? I am really amazed on how he managed everything while he was in his third trimester. He even managed to hide it to Namjoon without him suspecting.

I know when the day comes, when they find out the truth, Namjoon will understand us and I hope my seokjin too because I'm doing all of these for him, for my baby and for us.

"Wanna share something?" I'm surprised when Hoseok poke my arm made me back to my senses.

"ahmm nothing much.. I just miss Jin"

"You space out for almost fifteen minutes! What's with the space Jungkook?"

"Hobi, Jimin was already gave birth three weeks ago it means Seokjin will give birth too in few more months. I-i just want to be there before our baby see the world, I want him to see me first"

I said almost in teary eye. I'm miss my family so much.
I missed my fiancé.

I'm always updated on Jin's pregnancy since Jimin told me about it. He always sends me pictures and Seokjin tests results, since the first test up to now that Seokjin will starting his journey for his third trimester. I want to squeeze that growing tummy. I want to say whispers of love towards to the little human growing healthy inside there.