3.3 Three

Zaramiy🧸

"Da da dadadada circus" London yells running around.

Her Hair is a Afro cause I'm doin her and Dayvon's hair.

Dayvon is done so he's sleep cause he always going to sleep while I'm doing his hair, and I only did two strand twists.

"London baby come on" I whine sitting crisscross on my rug.

"No" She yells running out of my bedroom.

I sigh cause this lil girl go be the death of me. I stand up to go grab her.

I don't hit my kids but they do get in trouble.

I pick her up by her arm.

"You don't tell me 'no'" I tell her as she wiggle to get out of my grasp.

"Come on so I can do your hair" I hold her as she screams and kicks.

London always have her lil episodes so I'm used to this shit. I guess she entering her terrible 2's.

Sometimes she can be the best baby in the world and other she doing this.

I finally got her sit down cause I gave her some fruit snacks and turned on Madagascar.

"And we done mama" I tell her closing the gel, London got really long hair that goes past her shoulders and shi but when I braid it it shrinks.

Y'all know how black people hair work.

She runs over to the mirror looking at her hair "me pretty" She says running back over to me hugging me.

"Awww" I hug her back kissing over her face making her laugh.

"Why this yo favorite movie" I ask her as she turn her attention back to the tv.

"Cause Da, watch wit me" She explains.

"That's good mama, Whea you wanna go" I ask her cleaning up the hair stuff.

"GIGI HOUSE" She yells excitedly.

"Okay Lemme take your picture" I pull out my phone and she smiles.

ZaraLonn story 6s ago

 "Go get yo shoes" I tell her and she runs off

I walk over to Dayvon cause he sleep in my bed, I gently shake him.

"Wake up bubu" I say as he whines a little bit, stretching while his eyes are still closed.

He opens his eyes slowly, "wanna go to Gigi" I ask and he nods sitting up scratching his head.

After putting they clothes on cause it's a lil chilly outside, I grab the keys to my pink Tesla.

I grab they hands as I walk across the street to my car, putting them in they separate seats.