11.11 Eleven

It's my birthdayyy April 5th I'm a Aries

It's my birthdayyy April 5th I'm a Aries. My mom watching the kids and I'm going out with Von and a couple more people.

"You lucky it's yo birthday or you would've been right in yo closet changing" Von says commenting on my dress again which he has been doing all night.

I like my lil dress it's not showing nun but my side he Tripping.

"I heard you the first ten times Von" I roll my eyes as we sit in the back of a security truck.

"I'm so olddd" I cry cause I just turned 23 like I'm finna start having gray hair in a minute. walking around this bitch like Medea.

The truck comes to a complete stop and the security gets out. I get out after them, and Von after me.

They immediately start walking with me and Von, guarding of the fans who we're taking pictures.

Inside the club Every Chance I Get by lil durk and lil baby is playing so loud that it feels like the ground shaking.

Im behind Von as he drags me through the crowd of people, them wishing me happy birthday in the process.

(A/N) Y'all know how Von was holding Jania hand in that picture. Yea like that.

After me and Von make it to the platform I see everyone giving them hugs.

"Happy birthday bae" Mici says Hugging me. Me and Mici anit got no problems.

We don't have a reason to. I love me some fine ass Mici.

"Thank you" I sing hugging her. Von looks out into the crowd.

"I'm finna be right back ma" he kisses my cheek getting off the platform going into the crowd.

I turn my attention back to Mici.

Booka

I laugh at This video Wop just showed when a stripper fell of the pole trynna do exotic tricks.

"Ha ass thought she was a ballerina" I laugh putting the blunt to my lips.

"A acrobat?" Doodie asks me looking at me like I'm slow.