17.17 seventeen

Zaramiy

Zaramiy

I'm sitting on the couch with my legs on Von watching Tv.

"Why you won't let me see your pictures" Von asks softly Rubbing my leg making me look at him.

"You go see em when they come out" I tell him Focusing back on the episode of power that is playing right now.

"Ion wanna see them when they come out I wanna be the first Nigga to see you" He tells me and I roll my eyes pulling out my phone.

Von takes the phone out my hand scrolling through the pictures, I watch for his reaction.

He side eyes me looking at me then then the phone mugging me.

"Von take my pictures please" I hand him my phone so he can take my pictures I have this promo I gotta do.

I really don't want to cause I'm going by my selfs and my security Von got me.

"Why you going anyway" He asks me snatching my phone.

"Cause it's how I make money" I tell him posing for The camera.

"I can pay you twice as much money that they paying you" Von tells me as I take my phone back from him

"I don't wanna make money off of you" I tell him grabbing my bag about to leave out.

"Bye babies" I yell into the house but I know the twins are asleep.

Von watches me pull off before he goes back into the house closing the door.

"Do you want a drink" A man asks me and I shake my head no, my security doesn't allow him into my section.

"Who is that"  Dayvon asks looking at the camera cause we on FaceTime.

"Ion know" I tell von.

"Well here you go" He slides me a drink through security.

I look at the drink as he walks away I got a bad feeling.

The drink in yellow and the ice isn't floating. "I'm ready to go home" I tell the security,

"Imma call you back Von" I tell him before hanging up