28:28 Twenty eight

I DON'T PROOF READ
TheydoitallforSosa

Zaramiy London Jones•23Los Angeles, CA— November 5, 20213 weeks pregnant ↺↻↺↻↺↻

Los Angeles, CA— November 5, 2021
3 weeks pregnant
↺↻
↺↻
↺↻

"So momma have Baby" London asks pointing at my stomach.

"No yo momma have my baby, be specific next time" Von fake rolls his eyes pushing London shoulder.

"Stop hitting her for we have to jump you" I buck at Von and he raises his eyebrows turning his game on.

"Oh really now, what do your pregnant ass expect to do" He grabs his cup of ice and starts twirling it flipping his hair to the side.

He so fucking Sassy, I start laughing.

"Mm like I thought" He says turning back towards his game.

"See now I'm finna be you ass" I stand up  and London stand up too standing in between me and Von.

"Uht un, move" Von says fake tying his hair up. "Hit me Monique" He says putting his finger all up in my face.

I swing of him and he rushes me putting me on the bed.

"Ahh London help mama" I tell London and she climbs onto the bed and starts pulling Her fathers hair.

"Ah shit girl" Von groans pulling his hair back rubbing his head.

"Pull my hair again imma beat yo ass"He tells London.

"Nah don't quit now" I tell him pulling him back down hitting him in his head.

"I go get help" London says jumping off the bed running out the room.

"Ight I quit" Von says and I let him go. "You lucky you pregnant ma, or I would've beat yo ass" He says walking to the edge of the bed grabbing his game remote.

"You would've eat my ass, woahhh" I say putting my hands up and he looks back at me.

"You know I anit say no shit like that, but that can be arranged" I scrunch my face up smiling.

"You so nasty" I laugh throwing a pillow at him "Been that" he says sitting down putting his headset on.

Just then London runs into the room with Dayvon out of breath.

"I told-, wait a minutee"  She says putting her hands on her hips squinting her eyes at her.

"You guys were fighting a second ago" She says squinting her eyes.