25:25 twenty-five

ATTENDANCE SAY HERE➡️

Zaramiy

"Ok period outfit too raw" I tell Mari entering the living room to him feeding Dayvon some fruit.

Today is Wednesday and I finally got him set up to school.

He is like so polite, I don't think he go be a problem in school.

He don't ask for shit either, unless it's something of mine or the twins. He be asking can he eat some fruit snacks like, I don't care help yourself. It's not me you gotta worry about it's London and Dayvon, they don't play bout them fruit snacks.

It's weird having somebody I'm related to, here. Like because I can't walk around the house in what I want to.

"Where London" I ask Kamari and he looks on the side of him. "She was just right hea" He mumbles looking around.

I walk into the bathroom looking for her. To find her standing on the toilet leaning on the sink washing her hands.

"What are you doing" I ask her and she turn to look at me "Washin hands dang" she yells and my mouth drops.

"What is you danging about and who is you yellin at" I ask her getting her off the toilet. She already got her shoes on.

She got on some jeans a shirt and white ones.

"Cause askin many questions" she tells me stumbling over her leg falling on her butt.

"Look at you fallin, why you trynna be smart" I laugh helping her up.

"Me is smart" She tells me running out the bathroom.

I follow her walking out of the bathroom to Kamari putting Dayvon shoes on him.

"Why did you name him After his dad" He asks looking at me tying Dayvon jr's shoes

"Because I promised his dad" I tell him and he nods "you wanna meet him" I ask him and he shakes his head no.

"Nah it don't matter" He says.

"Ite you ready to go now" I ask and he nods standing up helping dayvon up.

"Okay bye be good at school dude" I tell Mari stopping in front of this highschool 10 minutes from my house.

"Ite I will" He waves putting his phone in his pocket walking into the school building with the rest of the crowd of kids.