4.4 Four

Zaramiy🧸

"You go see me when I get out" Von asks through the video visit.

I told him the kids was sleep, and I was about to hang up but he told me to stay on the phone with him. Cause 'I don't never talk to him'.

"Ion why would I" I ask him as he shuffle around.

"Cause I asked ma" he says softly

"I'll think about but imma bond you out toma" I tell him and he nods.

"You'n even fuck wit me foreal" He says as j click my phone off.

"It's cause you always trynna have sex with somebody, ion even play like that" I laugh resting my head on my hand.

"What twin say 'give me one mo chance'" He fake sings laughing making me laugh.

"You is something else. But you go have to show me, that you wanna be with me, not my body" he nods

"What I gotta do lil folks" He asks looking directly at me.

"First of all, no sex. Second of all nun of that toxicness. And third cut off all yo hoes" I tell him and he scrunch his face up.

"Nah cause the first and third one is crazy" He smiles slowly shaking his head playing with his dreads.

"If I gotta cut off all my hoes you gotta do the same, and you acting like you not go be all ova my di-" The video calls ends making me laugh.

The twins are at my mom house. When I told Von they wasn't around I was finna hang up but he asked me to stay in the phone with him.

They open the gate and Von bowlegged ass smiling walking towards my car.

"Wassup folks" He looks at me smiling.
I roll my eyes "hey Dayvon" I back away away from the prison. Putting my car drive.

"Was jail fun" I ask him and his smile drops and it turns into a mug making me laugh.

"They was finna rap-" I jokes but he cuts me off "shut yo lil gay ass up, them nigga's know betta" He tells me looking out the window.

"You go come to Chicago with me" He asks me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"When you going" I take my eyes of the road to look at him confused.

"Tonight at 9" He tells me and I nod

"I don't wanna go and plus it's Christmas week and what about my babies presents" I tell him stopping at a red light.

"Get them some presents in Chicago, pleaseee" he drags and I laugh.

"I don't got no clothes-" I make up another excuse and he sucks his teeth

"Mmcht, yo ass keep making up excuses. Yo ass comin on David" he tells me, now when David rolling in his grave that's go be on him.

We are driving to our Airbnb, in Chicago.

He can be very annoying and persuasive. The twins are sitting on my lap. Lon on mine and Dayvon on his fathers.

I look out the window as snow falls and we're downtown, there's lights on the leaveless trees. People walking around.

When I was younger I never planned on leaving Chicago. But that changed when I had my babies I had to at least try to get them away from the violence.

But as they say it's not safe nowhere.

The Uber stops in front of a house. Dayvon sleepy ass is sleep on the window head finna freeze off.

I tap on him and his head pops up and he looks around confused.

"This the house" I ask him as he looks out my window.