9.9 Nine

I'm on live because I'm bored and everybody sleep. "Can y'all believe we came to dubi just for these hoes to sleep" I eat some of my chips "like we can be walking the strip right now" I say to the live.

I'm reading the comments and it's this girl in my comments.

@imkaylab: this girl wanna get with my brother so baddd it's sad.

@asiandabrat: Your nigga was in my bed why you out bored in dubi🤣

"Y'all who is Kayla b" I ask and my comments start filling up with laughing emojis but in actual reality I'm dead ass serious.

@imkaylab: girl you know who the fuck I am 😭 with yo lil fake body.

"Girl who the fuck- hell are you, and my body not fake ms, I don't even know how you look lemme click on yo profile" he profile picture is a photo of king Von and scrolling down her page it's pictures of her and Von I guess that's his sister.

"Yo jaw strong ass hell you be cracking walnut's" I chuckle scrolling through her pictures.

"Aye Asian he still in yo bed" I ask her clicking off of 'Kayla's' page back on the live.

@Asaindabrat: you already know.

"Ok" I say before pulling out my second phone going to Von's contact FaceTiming him.

He answers on the second ring.

"Wassup ma" his pops in the camera I can hear loud music in the background.

"Whea you at" I ask him and he smiles looking up laughing at something.

"I'm at the house with guys why" He answers then asks me a question.

"Just askin, Say hey to my live" I tell him showing him in the live video.

"Yooo, fuck tooka. GDK" he tells the live and I laugh "bye man" I hang up on him for him to call back and me not answer.

I go through the views seeing asian and Kayla left "Anyways I'm finna wake everybody so we can make it to our lil 4 wheeling thing or whatever it's called" I tell the live waving hanging up the call.

I leave out of the room I share with India.

Ari and Jayda share a room, Aubree and Diamond share. And the two boys share. And there's destiny Layla and Dearra.

I walk into everybody's rooms turning they lights on and all of them groaning.

"So we all ride our own" I ask the director putting on my helmet.

"Since everyone paid separately yes ma'am" He tells me and I nod.

I walk over to one of the 4 wheelers and Diamond comes over after.

"I said I was go get this one" She says grabbing on the wheel thing, before I could get on making me scrunch my face up.

I already don't like you, pushing it hoe.

"They all the same girl" I tell her looking at all the red 4 wheelers.

"But I said I-"I walk away from her mid sentence going over to another one.

"Okay so go down that trail I will right behind you guys the whole time" the director point to a trail behind us.

"What does it lead to" India asks.

"The beach" he says and we nod. Tae is the first to go down the path Ari after, then me. Than everyone else.

"Damn girl how you fall" I ask Diamond as she limps on one leg.

"I don't even know" She says as we all get in 3 separate jeeps.

Diamond fell trynna Drift on sand.

We finna go back to the house as in now and order some pizza.

We sitting down music blasting, playing uno eating pizza.

"You a cheater" I laugh at Aubree as she just had 5 cards now she at one.

"Only person cheating is you, ms all good cards" India Jokes, and she not lying I do have all good cards but I anit even cheat.

She passed them out.

"India bro you passes the damn cards out" I tell her dumb ass.

Diamond is drunk and she's the only one drunk cause nobody else wanted to get drunk right now.

Just as I throw a card out Diamond walks over our game and the food that was sitting there making a mess.

"Oops" is all she says

"Girl what you mean- Diamond please come get this up" I ask politely standing up from the mess like she real live just smeared the cards in pizza sauce.

Then talking bout some oops, if you don't get yo grown ass ova hea and clean up.

She groans walking back over to the mess half cleaning it.

"That's not all of it" I tell her and she looks at me and walks away.

You know when they say 'when you don't like somebody it's hard not to show it'.