15.15 Fifteen

Omniscient

Zara gets woken up by kisses being planted on her face.

She groans opening her eyes to Von looking down at her.

"When you get out" She asks in her sleepy Voice "like a few hours ago" Von answers going back to kissing on her stomach.

Zaramiy is laying in Von bed with just her bra and underwear with a black silk robe.

"What time is it" she asks looking at the window at the sun that is just Rising.

"Ion know ma" Von says coming back up to her face interlocking their lips. Zara moans giving Von access to her mouth.

"Shit ma" Von groans as his dick starts to arise in his tight jeans.

Von traces his hand down Zaramiy's light skin, he sticks his hand into her black laced panties.

Von starts moving his fingers in a circular motion, making Zara loudly moan.

Von smoothly remove his pants, than his ethika's. Revealing his large 12 inch dick.

He already didn't have a shirt on.

He removes Zaramiy's Underwear and top. Leaving Zara fully naked with just her robe on her arms.

"Take this off ma" Dayvon Says referring to her robe.

Zara takes her Robe off and Dayvon smiles at her showing his grills.

He lays her down on back, opening her legs. So now her legs are in butterfly position.

Von slowly pushes himself into her and Zara placed her hands on his stomach.

"Go slow" She tells him and he nods, with each stroke Von pushes a little more into her.

Von looks her in her eyes before smirking and pushing all of his self into Zara immediately hitting her g-spot making her scream.

"Nah, anit no go slow" He tells Zara Speeding up his pace.

Repeatedly hitting her Spot "who was the Nigga you was talking to in the sto" He asks her speeding up.

"Wait, wait wait Von, Stop it was nobody" She tells him trying to push him away.

Von grabs her hand smiling looking down on her.

"Anit no point in lying Zara, lil folks nem done already told me the whole story" Von says completely stoping still inside of her.

Von pulls himself out of her, slamming back into her "Oh my- Fuck Von" Zara moans.

Von speeds up to the point where you can hear their skin slapping against each other.

"Now who was it" Von asks wrapping on of his around her neck still giving her fast deep strokes.

"Dude that- fuck Dayvon wait" Zara Moans his name making him smirk down at her.

"Lightskin Dude that was talking to me at the club, he wanted me to text him" Zara explains and Von pushed his self deeper, hitting her g-Spot.

Zara Let's out a pound moan her eyes rolling to back of her head from the pleasure she is receiving. Von speeds up continuously hitting her spot.

"Von, Hol on" Zara says pushing him back by his stomach, as hers tighten up.

"Move you hands ma" Von Tells her in a soft voice grabbing her hands.