Fire on Fire II ✔️

3rd person POV

"What happened after that?"

"Jeon's family, especially his father was strict, cold, and ruthless. He was an intimidating character who had a lot of power. When he found out that his son is a fag as they like to call it, he almost beat his life out if he was not stopped with force by Jeon's older brother, Namjoon, who was also a well-built man with a scary aura.

The word spread and Kim got bullied, called names, pushed around, and got beaten at college, just because he chose to love. He didn't understand why others could love any girl they like but he can't like anyone he liked of his choice? He did not understand why it has to be a boy and a girl, ridiculous!

Kim's parents ignored him, and so did his sisters. He could live there, eat, and work and they still paid his fees even. Even though they felt angry at first for being a sinner, they thought it was too late to change whatever the thing that boy believes and it's his life if he is going to mess up, not theirs.

Kim's did not understand what is wrong with their only son. They were disappointed and heartbroken, and the boy knew it very well.
Even so, if their son going to come crying to them, after realizing his faults, they have to make sure the boy has someplace to return to. They will, they will accept him when he realizes his faults and sins.

'The choice is for him to make.'; that is what Kim's believed. Albeit, the disgust of loving the same gender, and pity because their only son is not mentally doing alright to think about the matter clearly made them drown Kim in the silent treatment.

"Oh god, Hyung!" Kim sobbed into the elder's chest, all the pain he had bottled up came streaming down from his eyes as a hot stream of tears.

"Shhh... my love, my sweetest cake, it's okay. We will make it through this." He hugged the younger boy as he ran his long fingers through the younger's hair soft, trying to calm the boy down.

"Hyung... I'm fine, Hyung. It's just- It's nothing but at the same time, it's everything!"

Jeon ran his fingers along with the bruise that was forming on the younger's jaw.

"They will have to pay for this." He muttered in anger only for the latter to shake his head in disagreement.

"Don't. It doesn't hurt as long as you are with me, Hyung. You take all my pain away. I don't care about the whole world, my world only has you and me in it, and that's more than enough for me to be happy. I'm happy with you, Hyung. I'm home." He said and the elder pecked his rosy lips. A salty taste from tears was felt on the tastebuds of boys.

But angel, even the strongest people crumble down. Jeon's family had so many connections that they threatened their youngest that if he doesn't let go the Kim, and the idiotic thoughts of loving a person of the same gender and agree to marry the girl they say, they will go as far as destroying every single Kim that no one will ever know what happened to them. Jeon was a strong person, yes, without a thought he was. But he was the weakest person too when it came to his cupcake. Thus, albeit the inevitable pain and suffering both will have to go through, he agreed.

Pain that spread through his heart upon seeing his cupcake's tears was the most painful thing he had ever gone through in his entire life as he told his cupcake that they have to part ways for their own good. Kim listened and did not utter a single word despite the thousands of broken sentences formed in his head that begged to be revealed, to be said to take some of the recoiling pain and heaviness in his heart away. His heart clenched and clenched, it broke into millions and trillions of tiny pieces and produced tears, tears of pain.