Stars ✔️

3rd person POV

He looked above at the stars, trying to find something, something to soothe his aching heart, while laying on the grass in his backyard, all alone. Taehyung was no more, to hold his hand.

A smile drew on his face softly as his gaze fell upon a particular star, as his mind took him to memories.

"Hyung... there is a legend. Do you know how stars were made?" Taehyung asked as they lay on the grass in their backyard under the twinkling blanket of the sky and the soft light of the moon.

"No, I don't Tae... How?" Jungkook asked and pulled Taehyung closer to his body with his big palm resting on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung cuddled into Jungkook's buff chest without a complaint and let his gaze fix on the starry sky.

"They say when pure souls pass away, they end up being beautiful stars," Taehyung said, dreamily.

"But baby scientifically-" Jungkook started but Taehyung was quick to peck him and make him quiet. Jungkook chuckled and let his husband continue.

"So, when I do pass away, I want you t-" But Jungkook interrupted. "Don't talk about dying already babe, you are just 25 and I'm 27, we have so much more-"

"Shhh... no one knows when we will die, ok hubby? You can't avoid it, bae." He said with a smile and massaged Jungkook's frown away. "Anyway, what was I telling? Ah, you should look up and find the brightest star. I'll make sure you know who I am, okie?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't like that idea Tae, how can I live without you? I'll die, baby." Jungkook rubbed his nose on Taehyung's neck making it ticklish.

"I won't ever leave you, baby, I'll be up there watching you," Taehyung said to make Jungkook feel better. But this topic was only making Jungkook's anxiety level up.

"Let's stop talking about this now, baby. How about you tell me why your dad called you?"

"AAhh.. right. He called me to tell me about adoption. Well, you know our childcare has gotten a new baby yesterday, just two years old. His name is Hoseok and his parents had given him telling him that they are not financially stable enough to have another baby and thought of giving him than abandoning him on some road." Taehyung said and Jungkook hummed.

"So, my dad was asking if we are available now that it has been two years since we got together," Taehyung said.

"I'm always fine with it, Tae," Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Isn't this perfect? Loving husband, a little child, a cozy home, and a happy job, I have everything that I need in my life, Koo. And it's all thanks to you." Taehyung said and nuzzled into Jungkook's chest more, hiding his whole face and it didn't take much time for his frame to shake and soft sobs to erupt.

Jungkook smiled adoringly at his little baby and sat down on the grass without losing his grip on Taehyung and hugged him in the sitting position, allowing Taehyung to cry out in happiness with all he needs on his shoulder.

"Aww... my baby... it's okay, I'm the lucky one to have you with me."

And they spent one year happily along with little Hoseok aka Hobi who is a cubby, adorable ray of sunshine.