CHAOS II ✔️

(Credit Goes to the Rightful artist/owner of this masterpiece uwu)

3rd person POV

After a hectic long day of running here and there with a baby to settle everything down, Taehyung and Jungkook end up exhausted in bed. They had to go to so many places from hospitals to legal places to shops. Specially hyper Taehyung's adrenaline was drowned out by now.

That's when the little devil who was sleeping peacefully inside his newly bought crib covered by newly brought soft blankets started to cry. Jungkook nudged Taehyung who was sleeping next to him.

"The person you dialed is currently unavailable, please try again later," Taehyung muttered sleepily before curling into the ball inside the blankets, covering himself head to toe with it.

"Oh come on Taehyung!" Jungkook whined but Taehyung was long gone into his dreamland and Jungkook knew from experience, that there is no way to wake him up. So, Jungkook got up from the bed and dragged himself to the guest room, where the baby was inside his crib crying his heart out.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked from the crying baby.

"Um... Can you stop crying?" Jungkook asked the baby but the baby continued crying.

He then bent down near the private parts of the baby and sniffed.

"It doesn't look like you pooped or peed. Then why are keeping me awake!" Jungkook whined, sleepy and tired from all the chaos that took place in his life within a short time span.

"Please stop crying, I beg you!" Jungkook said nearing to tears himself being the big baby he is due to exhaustion and frustration being at their best. But the baby did not stop crying and soon Jungkook too busted into tears. Now, two babies were crying.

Curious Jeon Bam came inside the room and looked at the little guest and his crying owner for a while before letting a snout out. Jungkook let out a disbelief gasp.

"Oh! Are you mocking me now, Mr.Jeon? You ungrateful bitch! Remember when you were a tiny pup who had to run when I walked? Remember when you would shit and pee left and right all over the fucking floor and I had to fucking clean them?! Remember the times I took you to the fucking park? I did you so much and you decided to fucking laugh at me!? How dare you, Mr.Jeon! You, without helping me and being the fucking ungrateful bitch you are- Oh, and I had bought more than half of my fucking salary worth of snacks and food-"

Jungkook cut himself off from ranting out to Bam who is long gone, and with wide eyes, he looked at the crying baby whose tear-soaked face was now red with crying as his eyes were squinted to lines and had his nose all scrunched up, adorably. Let's just ignore the ear-splitting loud crying of the baby which is gonna give Koon a good headache.

"Oh, maybe you are hungry? You need food right?" Jungkook asked and picked the baby up, carefully trying to lift him just like the doctor instructed them to. Jungkook kept the baby near his chest and rocked side-to-side with one hand placed on his pampered bum and another hand on his head.

"Alright... There you go. I got you. Shh... I'll make your milk soon."

Jungkook said as he took the crying baby with him to the kitchen to take the baby bottle with premade milk by Taehyung. Then he put that into the microwave and waited for a while till it finally matched the warmth of the real milk.

Wait for milk was HARD. Eunha was hungry and Jungkook knew he need to distract the crying boy.

"See~ Look at this kid!" Jungkook said and picked up the nearest object which happened to be an egg. The baby observed it for a second with his large teary doe eyes before letting a shrill out loudly startling poor Jungkook who dropped the egg in the pantry; cracked and leaking. Let me tell you, Taehyung HATES messes. Especially the kitchen!

But Eunha observed the egg and his crying turned into sniffles as he observed the new item.

"Oh.. you liked that?" Jungkook asked hopefully but it snapped Eunha out of his trans and he started to cry again.

"Oh god, no..." He just bumped up and down in hopes of the baby would just stop crying till the milk is done. The boy, in fact, stopped crying and when Jungkook looked at the baby, the baby was eyeing Taehyung's silverware and started whining making himself clear that he want them.

So, Jungkook took the silverware out of their holders and shook them in front of the boy's face as he can't quite reach out nor get a grip of it to actually play till he heard the microwave 'ding'.

"Alright champ. The milk is ready!" Jungkook said taking the baby and bottle carefully to the living room, plopping down on the sofa. He laid the baby in his arms protectively and pushed the nipple of the bottle slowly inside the mouth of the baby, soon he started to suck it satisfying the hunger.

While sucking the milk with closed eyes, the baby held Jungkook's pinky tightly. Jungkook's eyes teared up a little as a soft smile took over his face which earlier had exhaustion, annoyance, irritation, and frustration. It was then it all kicked; he was holding and feeding an actual fucking child! So tiny, living and breathing! He is a fucking father!! It made another tear slip past his eyes with a chuckle.

"Eunu~ It seems like you were hungry, hm? Look at you finishing all that so quickly! It's great!" Jungkook spoke to the baby who was calmly sucking the milk now. Those words came out so naturally.

It was all great and Eunha fell asleep in Jungkook's arms and Jungkook fell asleep.

It was all great and after waking up Taehyung took an adorable picture of Eunha and Kook sleeping on the couch with Bam by Jungkook's feet and Yeontan next to Bam.

It was all great until Taeehyung decided to make breakfast for all and stepped into the kitchen.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!"

__________________________________________________________________________

Word count: 1033

Q. Your dream job?

-Author: Psychiatrist (Preferably child psychiatrist but psychologist and counselor would do too)

So, I've decided to randomly add Chaos chapters (or other light fluff and crack ideas that pop up in my brain) after angst one or other heavy chapters/one-shots so don't you dare finish these chapters in one go! I change the chapter positions so that you just have to scroll and read without having any trouble! :D

P.s: J hope is crazy for doing Jack in the box! I'm just dead! DEAD!!!

-150722-