His Son II ✔️

Warning: 'mild' smut

To skip smut: Just keep scrolling till you meet with the new para after a huge blank 

VERY IMPORTANT:

DON'T COMMENT ANYTHING NASTY PLZ...

IT'S MY FREAKING FIRST TIME WRITING THIS AND- ARGHHHH!!
THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

Jungkook lay naked on the bed and Taehyung stood fully dressed.

"Come on!!"

"Nah, you don't get to see me," Taehyung said. Then he got on top of Jungkook who was already sweating. Putting something inside his ass made him cringe. Come on, the roles should be reversed!!! If Taehyung wanted him to fuck the daylight out of him, then Jungkook would have done that happily. Not vice versa...

"How about I fuck you good instead?" Jungkook asked; trying to change Taehyung's mind for the last time.

"Shut up," Taehyung said. And he put his three fingers inside Jungkook's mouth without a warning.

"Suck"

And then Jungkook started to suck Taehyung's fingers while he felt himself getting hard as Taehyung's plushie ass was bouncing softly on his naked dick.

"I think that's enough," Taehyung said and get off Jungkook and parted his leg.

"Tell me if it hurts a lot," Taehyung said as he pressed his lips tightly together trying not to laugh at Jungkook's fear-filled face. Jungkook had his eyes squeezed shut and his hands clumsily gripped the sheets so hard that his knuckles turned white.

Taehyung slowly rubbed his fingers on Jungkook's hole after pouring so much lube even though he asked Jungkook to suck. Jungkook told that Taehyung looks so sexy while sucking his fingers, ok? Taehyung just wanted to test it.

No way that Jungkook will let Taehyung top him again after all. This was one in a million chances for Taehyung to enjoy all he wants.

"Relax, Jungkook. It'll feel good soon."

Then he slowly put one finger halfway inside, Jungkook's walls are so fucking tight and clenched around his finger. He massaged Jungkook's ass to calm him down.

"Relax Kook... Come on." He said and pushed his whole finger inside. "Easy for you to say so," Jungkook said, trying to get used to the weird feeling of having a wiggling finger inside his ass hole.

"How do you feel?" Taehyung asked. "Funny," Jungkook replied. Taehyung slowly pulled the finger out and put that back inside. Then he continued to losen the hole.

"I'm gonna put another one," Taehyung warned and only put a little bit on his second finger inside-

"Ouch! Ouch! Get that out! My hole is gonna rip!! IT WILL RIP"

"NO, IT WON'T RIP! Kook, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Taehyung shouted back and clasped his free hand over Jungkook's mouth.

"Shut up idiot. Your son is downstairs." He muttered. Jungkook heavily breathed, his hair was already sticking to his brow. Then he gave a nod and Taehyung removed his hands from Jungkook's mouth.

"Alright, now don't shout out too loud, ok? I'm going easy, geez." Taehyung said with a mocking smile and he proceeded to enter his second finger slowly, watching Jungkook's face twist up funnily.