Cuddles ✔️

(Artwork DOES NOT belong to me

(Artwork DOES NOT belong to me. Credit goes to the rightful owner of it.)

___________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung is younger than Jungkook :)

3rd person POV

It has been a stressful day. Taehyung is well known for modeling while Jungkook is a professor. Today's shoot was demanding, essential and chaotic. By the time he came home, he was utterly worn out.

"How was your day?" Jungkook cheerfully asked the younger, even though he could see the latter was exhausted.

"Good as dead." The younger grumbled tiredly to which Jungkook chuckled.

"Great!! I made dinner. I mean- I'm almost done. Go freshen up, hurry!" Jungkook said as he focused back on whatever food he was busy making in the kitchen which can be seen from the living room.

After about fifteen to twenty minutes younger came downstairs with hooded eyes wearing a cute PJ, right when Jungkook finished serving the dishes to the table.

Kook quickly rushed to the youngers' side and pecked his lips.

"My tiger is tired, eh?" He asked and Taehyung gave a nod with his eyes all the way closed.

"Can we just go and sleep, Koo? I can literally pass out." He muttered drowsily and not a second passed and his feet were lifted off the ground. Taehyung yelped as felt the older picking him up in the bridal style without any effort.

"Nah-uh, you have to eat. I made Jajangmyeon." He told. Taehyung whined but laid his head on Jungkook's chest anyway, letting the older take the lead and do whatever he wish.

Jungkook took Taehyung to the table and made him sit on his lap. Then he put both noodle portions into one bowl and mixed them before feeding the younger and eating it himself.

"I feel like a fucking 5-year-old!" Taehyung whined in the middle of the feeding.

"You ARE my baby Tae." Jungkook chuckled and finished off the dinner. When he placed Taehyung on the other seat and tried to take the plates off to do the dishes Taehyung whined. Knowing very well his boyfriends by now, Jungkook was quick to fetch a small carton of strawberry milk and gave it to Taehyung with a straw.

"Here. Finish it. I'll be here in a flash." He said and pecked the pout off from younger's lips.

After he was done with it, he lifted Taehyung who clung to him like a koala and went to their room. Jungkook laid Taehyung on the bed and got into the bed himself and threw the covers over their bodies.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung and Taehyung kissed him back with equal force. After a while, they pulled apart, slightly panting for breath but contented and full.

"I love you hyungie~" There. They never ever go to sleep without that. Even if they fight, Taehyung would never sleep without telling him this in billion years.

Jungkook smiled softly and pecked the latter's forehead, snuggled into his embrace, and kept his ear on Jungkook's chest.

"I love you too tiger." And he ran his fingers through the younger's hair till they both got drifted away into their dreamland, which also was preoccupied with thoughts about each other only. Moon witnessed the soft smiles on their faces.

______________________________________________________________________________

Word count: 548

Q. What is your comfort thing? Movie/Film? Song? Activity?

-Author: Nothing has helped better than writing my Diary. 

So... I wanted to do fluff/soft ff though I'm not good at it.

I'm actually quite depressed today and was having bad thoughts more than usual so... yeah. I thought of co-op my emotions with writing for the first time. Not sure if it worked though. So, I'm sorry if it didn't as good as my other works because I'm not in a clear mind to feel the emotions of the characters or anything.
Better ones are on the way!! Most of them are halfway done :D

I know, you won't do this, but if you have ANYTHING you feel you want to share, PLEASE, I'm here. I'm a good listener. Even if I don't know you and it's pretty random, PLEASE, know that you are NOT alone. I'm here. I love you so much. You are loved and needed. Hope is right there, you just need to wait for the right time and you will be blessed with the love, care, and happiness you deserve! YES! You deserve the whole world!!! This author loves you so much!!! <33

Requests~

-120722-