My Home ✔️

Sit comfortably and read slowly.
This one-shot is all about quality over quantity.
:)

Lezzgo!

3rd person POV

What is a home?

Is it the typical house made of bricks or wood, with a roof, windows, and doors? Is it the house where there are rooms, and you are sitting alone inside with tears pouring down all alone? Is it the brick cage decorated with paintings and other home-y stuff?

I would say no.

Why?

Because home is not supposed to make you feel trapped, hopeless, and alone.

Home is such a beautiful word.

Home is not just four walls with a roof,

it cannot be.

It can be a place, a person, an animal, a song, an object, a book, and even a word.

Anything. It can be anything.

It doesn't matter at all. It's just the feeling that you are safe. A home gets made when that place, person, or whatever it is takes all the pain and heaviness in your heart up and vanishes them like the smoke rings of stress. Home is where you will feel free. Where you will wipe away your tears or cry your heart without worrying about anything else, it takes all your pain away from you to somewhere far, far, faaaaar away. Home is supposed to make you feel safe, loved, hopeful, and energetic and bring out the real you in the world.

Home is a feeling.

Isn't home too good to be true?

"Will you be my home, Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked. Kneeling down on one foot, Jungkook looked up at Taehyung who had tears shining in his doe eyes as he glanced at the ring in Jungkook's hand.

"B-be my home too, Kookie."

Jungkook put a little neckless on Taehyung's neck and pecked his lips.

"My home."

"Wait- Jungkook. I can't see." Jungkook's chuckle was the only color that cut through the darkness of the blindfold which was put on Taehyung. The entire world looked black.

"Just a second babe. Now, hold up, don't move." Jungkook said and let go of Taehyung's shoulders, leaving the blindfolded poor boy alone.

"I swear to-"

"Open your eyes, Tae." Jungkoook's deep voice which was thick with emotions of love and adoration stopped Taehyung from completing his sentence and let the boy see.

"Is it- is it ours?" Taehyung asked, his voice trembling as he looked at the view. A majestic view of a house stood right in front of Taehyung's vision. "Our house?"