Have We Met Before (Fire On Fire III) ✔️

So, this is the last part of Fire On Fire, I got this idea suddenly when I was listening to the song; Have we met before by Sarah Barrios (with Eric Nam).
Read Fire On Fire for a better experience though. It's my personal favorite from this book, lol. And Burn It too. Anygay, let's goo~

 Anygay, let's goo~

Important: You can build up your own theory your own and reading my earlier one-shots is gonna give you more feeling about this. (Namely, Fire On Fire and Burn It)

Now, sit back, relax and read everything without skipping to avoid confusion & to get the best of it :D

3rd person POV

'Cafe Chasjan'

It felt like Déjà vu to Jungkook as he stepped inside the cafe although he was sure this is the first time he came to England as ever since he was born he did not leave South Korea. He took a deep breath in, inhaling the scent of freshly baked goods and the refreshing smell of coffee.

He looked around the cafe as his eyes, heart, and soul seem to be longing for something unknown. That was until his eyes met what he was looking for, a small table in the corner of the cafe which was left unoccupied either due to it's been far away in the corner or due to lack of people inside the cafe though the reason didn't really bother Jungkook as he felt his heart beating in a fast pace but leaving back a soothing feeling as his legs worked on walking towards the certain table which made him feel like he found one of the missing pieces in his heart.

He sat down on one of the chairs of the table while waiting for his friend, Jimin who was the one who recommended this Cafe as he lived here in England ever since he married a guy because neither did Korea legalize gay marriages nor did Jimin's parents were pleased with the idea of their son being married to another male thus Yoongi made sure Jimin moves out with him to a place they can live in peace without homophobic stares, glares and whispers.

"Hey, Junglebook!" Loose white shirt-ed Jimin came along with another two guys dressed in navy blue and brownish '80s or 90's clothing which was supported by a black mask with his head lowered onto his phone and one side of the white earphone connected, trailing behind Jimin as one whom he recognized as Yoongi in navy blue clothing was holding the left hand of Jimin who was busy waving at Jungkook by his right hand to let him know of his arrival.

Jungkook let his bunny smile out on display while waving his land a little at Jimin who frankly looked like an excited puppy. Jimin dragged Yoongi with him and sat on one chair of the four-sided table where Taehyung chose to sit.

"It's been long since I've seen you! Was it a year? I last saw you at my wedding! Damn, you have grown more handsome!" Jimin almost stumbled upon his words as he literally shone with happiness by seeing Jungkook after a long time considering the fact that Jungkook is one of the people who did not leave Jimin alone after coming out but rather supported him to be the person he really is. It almost brought tears to Jungkook's eyes seeing the shorter male so happy just by seeing him.