Cup Of Coffee For Your Head ✔️

Heather pt.II 
Extremely sorry for the delay. 

3rd Person POV

Taehyung was gloomy. He had been the past two weeks.

He had been lost in his mind to see Jungkook taking care of him every second possible.

His wounds are getting hurt repeatedly.

"Hey, Tae. How are you? You have been down lately. Is everything fine? Someone bullying you again?" Jimin suddenly popped up one morning while Taehyung was taking out some books from the locker.

Taehyung looked at Jimin's happy eyes that has turned into crescents of the moon and a glowing face.

At least he is happy. Taehyung smiled sadly.

Then he looked at Jimin's right, where Heather stood, hands entangled with Jimin's as her soft hair fell behind her.

"Y-yeah. Everything is f-fine. Just, e-exam s-stress."

He hates it. He hates how his voice still went an octave high when he spoke to Jimin. He hates it when his mind stumbled across words. He hates it when his eyes stung with tears. He hates it when his heart felt heavy and felt a lump forms in his throat.

He hates himself for being him.

"Ahh... Don't worry, Tae. You have always been a topper. You'll do fine again!" Jimin said with his cheery voice that Taehyung had always loved so much.

"Y-yeah."

"Oh, we gotta go now. Take care, Tae. Don't stress much ok? Also, do tell me if something is bothering you!" Jimin said.

It's we. Not I. Taehyung could only nod with a fake smile.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine, yeah? See you!" Heather also gave him a shoulder squeeze with the other hand which was not holding Jimin's hands with a sweet smile.

He hates it. He hates how sweet and kind Heather is. He hates how perfect she is. He hates himself for not being able to be like her, to change himself so that Jimin can love him too. At least for one second, for one goddamn second!

And Jimin went away with one last smile, leaving Taehyung alone with his thoughts.

"Hey, Tae."

Jungkook. It's always Jungkook who will walk to him.

It's Jungkook who will hold him now.

Jungkook; his friend.

It hurts. It hurts so much to know that Taehyung will only love Jimin. Taehyung's eyes will only shine with Jimin.

Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. Jimin! Why! Why Jimin!?

Why!

Why not Jungkook?

Why!!

"Hey, Tae."

"Hi, K-kook."

"Are you okay?"

"..."

"D-do you want to hang out at my place, maybe? Tonight?"

"..."