Tried

Let me just clarify something before you read. I do not write about the actual people, I write about their characters. Although the characters still upload videos and all that, I'd never write about the real people in this way!

Angst/comfort

Season 7
------------------------------------------------------------

Tired is a understatement
Grian felt his whole body just melt down
He was tired in many ways
Emotionally, physically, and just tired
He was now sitting on the cold floor, trying to regain his will to stand again.
Grian hasn't slept in about five days now, and in all those days he's been working himself to the brim.

Not once did he stop working, nor did he talk to any of his friends at that time.
He figured if none of them has reached out to him, they probably just don't care.
Right?

Well honestly He wishes they would have stopped him at some point, came to check on him. He's not even working completely on his own will. He opened the comment section on his videos, to find many amazing comments, followed by the nasty ones. But that was in the past, in fact 5 days ago. He can recall a few being like,

FairlyMisty726: Grian ur lacking you don't work as hard as everyone else

Imatrolllol68: bro no one likes you stop acting funny no one cares

Zenco-chan999: I used to like you before you got lazy. I hope everyone else will realize how lazy you are just like I did.

They just never settled in his stomach right.
He felt the need to work, and lost the urge to sleep

But right now his body felt heavy like it was about to give in. He wouldn't, no he couldn't let it. He's still got work to do, he hasn't even finished recording his videos. He can't go to sleep, he can't.
'I need someone to keep me awake' grian thought as he pulled out his communicator. As much as he hated the idea of taking a 8
break, he can't go on. He needs someone to just let his heart be at peace just for a second, or longer if possible.

Grian: Anyone not busy?

He sent it in the public chat not knowing who to call exactly. He just wanted someone right now, anyone.

MumboJumbo: I'm not busy

False: not at all

Scar: Do you nead something? I'm not busy

That's more people then he expected but smiled at the thought they actually care.

Grian: yeah. Can any of you hang out with me?

Scar: I can I'm coming to your starter base now

False: yes of course

Mumbo: In a bit, I might be a bit later then Scar and false though

Just the fact that they all wanted to come for his pathetic self, lifts his spirits a bit.
'I need to get ready. I can't let any of them see me like this'
He thought regaining a bit more will to stand.

His first attempt to get up from his position was useless, for he just fell back down.
His knees were weak despite his mind forcing them to get up and deal with it.
'OK. Again..' he then tried a second time to get up.
Leaving him with another failed attempt.
At this point Grian was starting to panic, he had to get up quickly too.

'Shoot! I need to get up! I can't be like this around them!'
He tried again and again, failing over and over. His legs, no body, had no strength left in him. Tears started forming in the corners of his eyes as he gave up.
Till he heard a knocking on his door.
"Griannnn! I'm here, can I come in?" Scar shouted in. Grian suddenly felt his chest tighten in worry. As panic spread throughout his body his breathing got harsh.

'Is this perhaps a panic attack?'
He thought about trying to stay awake through the pain and panic he's now going through.
"Hey scar!" Grian could hear chatter outside his door. It sounded like false had just arrived following mumbo next, it was faint voices but he could recognize them.

'This was a mistake.'
Grian thought curling himself in a ball to try and hide from his overwhelming senses.

"So Tired.." Grain said aloud, losing his consciousness quickly. As soon as he said that the three hermits outside grew with concern. Rushing in, just to see the builder pass out on the floor. It was quite a sight for them. Something you never wish to ever see your friend do.

Soon after Grian was getting nursed back to health by all of the hermits. Checking in on him and hanging out a bit more till that can really say he's OK. But let's not leave out False, Scar, and mumbo here.

They all got proper therapy sessions because seeing stuff like that can hurt the mind. Although none of them were seriously injured mentally or physically, it was quite the journey to get back to normal.

But there is no real normal Don't get me wrong, the comments never went away. And Grian's urge to work never really went away. For scars will forever stay, it's just up to the one that holds them what they will do about it.

Grian never healed because they helped him, Grian healed because he made the choice to. He made the choice to get better, not just a want anymore, a do.
And you reader, if you are suffering from anything at the moment, you have the choice to. It's not up to how much you receive, it's up to how much you take in. It's about what you do to stop it, be brave reader. Because no matter what the world is with you far away or close.

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is open for part 2

Hope you enjoyed the little message at the end, please consider its meaning.