Smile little parrot boy

WARNING : ⚠️ SHIPPING, AND LAZINESS⚠️

SCAR X GRIAN

COMFORT (note from future: this has little to no angst its more of a comedy with intrusive thoughts at the beginning)

SEASON WHATEVER YA WANT

HELP I ATE TO MUCH SUGAR ITS 2AM AND I CAN'T SLEEP

NOT HEALING FEATHERS

------------------------------------------------------------

Grian is always smiling. He doesn't stop. Even when he's sad he keeps smiling.

Why?

Well you see, grian has forgotten how to smile long ago. It's a distant memory in the past. Now when he smiles they are all forced and knitted together, not a hint of sincerity in them. It's not like he hates hermitcraft.

Hermitcraft has been the best server he's ever been in! He enjoys being here and appreciates everyone's kindness, but he's just forgotten how to really smile. The past has been too harsh on the small blonde. With his parents never being there for him, yandere high school, Evo, watchers, all of it. They creep and crawl through his skin, making it impossible to forget the pain and agony held in all of it. An intense battle in his mind, a numb feeling of crying, all of the suffering, he's just forgotten how to smile.

"Griannnn"

it's so forgin it's almost like it never existed.

"GRIAN!"

Scar shouted in Grian's face. Scar and grian are outside scars starter base at the moment. grian was just sitting down on the soft green grass.

Scars has been calling to Grian for the past five minutes with no reaction.
Till he finally got a jump out of his short friend.

"AH! SCAR!"

Grian said as he flinched back after the scar screamed his name.

"SCAR!"

Grian shouted once again angrily.

"Ahahaha sorry grian!"

Scar said through his loud laughter. "You just looked so blue as you stared off into space." Scar said, still laughing a bit. "I was just thinking." Grian said, pouting. "Heyy don't take any offense from it, you did look quite cute well you did it." Scar said casually, smiling. Grians face lit up, he knew this wasn't right. He hasn't felt this way with anyone since yhs and that was only a small crush back then.

He's someone who couldn't even smile right, he can't love anyone. He doesn't even deserve to be loved. He quickly plastered a fake, but sad smile on his face.

"Hm? You okay?" Scar asked with a tint of concern throughout his voice. "Yeah. Why do you ask? That was really sweet of you Scar. You're quite cute as well." Grian responded trying to cover it up, almost choking at the last part.

Scar visibility blushed, and panicked a bit. Yet Grian chose to ignore it, because he did successfully change the subject.

"I'm hot, not cute." He said, pulling out his wooden bow.

Grian sparked up since he knew what was next.

"SCAR! NO SCARRRR!" Grain yelled jokingly, running away. And the next thing you know, scar shot a fake unharmful arrow at grian.

"Hawk eye!"

Scar laughed up. "I'm not a cute guy, I'm hot guy!" Scar said, both arms on hips. His confidence seemed to rule the world at that very moment.