healing feathers

Hello fellas! I wanted to try an AU so I did.

It still has angst in it, so it can be put into this book.

Season 7 (although the art is season 9)

AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU
------------------------------------------------------------

Wings.
Things birds and Flies have, but some humans also have wings. Very few scattered through the many servers you can travel to. All different types and all different people.

But no one ever stopped to wonder, why are there little to none people with wings? Out of all the servers out there, winged people are not too common.

Well if you were wondering, it's because of history. A history piece most if not all, have forgotten. Long ago in all servers winged people were everywhere.

Till the great hunt started, where most sadly perished. In that time, some minecrafters found out that the feathers of winged people can create powerful potions. Each person has a different potion the feathers can make. But once a feather is poked out for this use, it will never grow back again. But everyone knew, no regular potion would ever be as great as a feathered one. And the best of all was the healing feathered potion, putting the great hunt in place.

Of Course no winged people would ever want to lose their feathers, it's what makes them unique to they're kind. So the non-winged minecrafters resorted in destructive ways to get the feathers, killing almost all the winged people. Leaving only a couple to roam the servers..

And that's where grian comes in! Unluckily he has the most valuable feathers, the healing ones. But it doesn't matter! Since history was forgotten the wings are just something for looks. He can fly around without a care in the world! And no, no one will come after him. Because the greatest enemy is always yourself. Yes, that also goes for grian.

It was a normal day in the hermitcraft server, all the hermits were doing they're regular business.
Grian was adding on yet another thing to his already enormous base. He calls it a mansion but it's practically a castle at this point.

The pesky birds just sat watching him as he built, as the air was calm and the atmosphere was great. Grian shuffled, humming a little tone of his own, placing block after block. He wiped his head from the sweat and spotted eyes on the colorful parrots. Letting out a small giggle he made his way over to them and pulled out his note block. He played a disc he always kept in his ender chest just for this reason.

He plotted down to watch the parrots dance as he rocked back in Forth enjoying every moment of this.

Grian is like a little child, interested in the smallest of things. Nothing is wrong with this personality though, in fact it's rather attractive to any audience.
His small wings perked up a bit when he heard rockets in the distance. Pulling out the disk and storing away his note block, he made his way over to the sound.

"Hey grian!"

A recognizable voice called from behind.
It was definitely scar, no one else had that enjoyable-American-accent-happy-tone voice.
"Hey scar! Why are you here?" Grian said, turning around and skipping right over to the other hermit.

"Just wanted to let you know you're out of sand at the barge!" Scar said, obviously proud of his small reminder.
"Oh already!? I just stocked up yesterday!"
Grian shouted with a mixed face of emotions, happy but shocked.

"You're making some sales G-man!"
Scar responded, laughing a bit before Because of grians shocked face.
"Well better go get restocking then.. thanks for telling me scar!" Grain said, taking off with his beautiful wings.