Grian is a mouse

Grian is a mouse

Not a ship, but can be taken as one

Slight angst

Anxiety

Season 9

----------------------------------------------

A mouse is quiet and swift with movement. That alone does hide the common understanding, mice can be loud. They squeak and they run. They hide and they Shiver. Mice are not always silent, and they are never safe. You might be wondering, why am I talking about mice?

Well, at this very moment grian feels like one. Anxiety is a rough thing for all, but his anxiety gets out of control sometimes. After all, he did just jump through the rift only a week ago. There's so many people he's not so familiar with, and that blinds him to know what the people he does know are thinking!

Everything Is overwhelming and so new it's hard to hide it.. yes hide. Grian is like a mouse.
He'd rather go silently than make a sound, one sound can lead to death. Oh but how he wishes he could just squeak it all out, it's too much for the small blonde. It's not like he hadn't felt this before, anxiety was nothing unusual for him.

Yet maybe since he's also in a new environment it's so bad right now. He feels like pulling all his hair out and drowning in a sea of his own misery. He feels as if he'd just disappear and cover his face, He'd be ok. Disappear.. that doesn't sound like a bad idea. It would be fine if he just went away for a day or two. Just a little break. With no one knowing. It's fine. No one would notice anyway.

"Yeah.. that's what I'll do."

Grian spoke aloud.

"Do what?"

An American voice said from behind him. It definitely made grian jump but it calmed him once he realized it was just Scar. Although he feared everyone and anyone right now, scar was an exception. He always was and he always will be, I mean who wouldn't feel safe around Scar?

"Can I come with you? I feel like that we haven't been doing as many things together recently."

Scar said, looking through chests as he talked.

"We've done plenty."

Grian argued back.

"Like what?"

Scar asked.

"..I shrank you in the hermit machine.."

grian said slowly and unsure himself.

"That was weeks ago! And not even really a hangout."

Scar said, crossing his arms.

"We blew up Timmy together just a few days ago!"

Grian said, now seemingly more confident with his statement.

"That wasn't long enough." Scar pouted. "But what I have to do can't be done with others!" Grian blurted out, surprising Scar.

"I can't do this anymore! I have to act happy and non-fearful just so everyone else can be happy! These expectations are killing me! I can barley breathe anymore because of my dumb anxiety! I just wanna be alone…" grian yelled, tearing up at the end of his outburst. Grian was a mouse, who just  squeaked in a unknown territory, nothing was safe.

Silence was held for what felt like forever, and Grians tears threatened to spill.

"Wouldn't that be lonely?" Scar asked out of the blue.

"Well yeah.. but it's better that way." Grian said, crying silently.

"Hmm…" Scar hummed, finger up to his chin as if he were thinking.

"Then could I perhaps go with you?" Scar asked once again, even after hearing all that.

"Did you not hear me!? I said I wanna be lone-" Grian was Interrupted by the one and only, scar.

"Then let's be lonely together!"

Scar said loudly, his eyes practically Sparkling, and his mouth a wide smile.

"That's not how it works.." grian said quietly.

"Sure it is! I'll take you on a vacation! Just the two of us. If you want to be alone I can give you alone time at any time. But going alone just isn't right. Being lonely is always better with another person!" Scar said, dancing with his words.

"I.. it does sound better to go with you." Grian said, blushing a bit from embarrassment.

"Don't be shy! Where do you wanna go? I found a really pretty place on this server! I think you'd like-" Scar was going to go on and on, till a certain finger shushed him.

"Shh Scar. I'm ok now. The thought makes me happy.. but can we just watch a movie and call it a night?"

Grian asked.

"Oh. Yeah of course we can! I love movies! How about we watch this really cool looking movie called…"

I think you can guess how the rest of the night went. And the weeks to follow were just as nice. You don't need to run away from anxiety, instead you need to forget it. How? Well either do it yourself or get yourself a Scar.

Call xxx-xxx-xxxx right now to buy yourself your very own Scar! Helps with anxiety, depression, and other mental medical conditions. Side effects may include getting shot with arrows, hearing constant talking from Scar, and seeing wrong spelling on signs everywhere. If a Scar sounds like what you need, talk to your doctor and get a Scar now! For a very low price of your time and commitment.

----------------------------------------

This was totally not an advertisement. (Buy a Scar now)