Fuck you, Jason Carver

Y/N's POV:

"Five minutes, my ass." I sighed to myself. Loud punk music blared in the background while bright, colorful lights flashed around the party. Drunk teens danced, made out, and crashed into each other in Chrissy Cunningham's crowded house as my eyes drooped and head spun from the shitty alcohol.

My asshole boyfriend, Jason Carver, had promised to be back from the upstairs bathroom 20 minutes ago. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, hoping he just had stomach issues, but I was getting too impatient and uncomfortable. The whole night I felt the same three pairs of eyes on me: Billy Hargrove, Eddie Munson, and Steve Harrington.

Every time I would scan the room, I would meet their eyes and roll mine.

* * *

Billy has been my next-door neighbor since I was 13. He would occasionally come to my place after a fight with his dad. I would help clean him up, usually without much conversation, making me feel like a mother of a lost little puppy. He was a man of little words, cocky as hell at school and in public, but uneasy and protective around me. Although, on pretty rough days, we would open up to each other about our wonderful childhood trauma. One time he said I reminded him of his mother and wouldn't go into much detail about it. It confused me, but I decided to just leave it since he was pretty much about to pass out. I went to all his basketball games and parties, usually keeping an eye on him to make sure he wouldn't do anything too stupid, but I always saw him drunk as a skunk leading a new girl to his car.

Eddie, on the other hand, was quite the opposite. He didn't like parties too much but loved to call me the "Queen of D&D," even if I had only subbed in one game and got lucky by rolling a 20. Eddie taught me to play guitar and even convinced me to get my own and play in his band every now and then. While he taught me music, I taught him how to dress. Eddie picked up a lot of his style from me, and I even convinced him to paint his nails black one time. Ever since then, he's kept them neatly manicured. He was fun to be around and a lot less serious and obnoxious, especially when we smoked together. My first time high was with him, and soon after, I continued to smoke whatever I could find. He made me feel so free and confident.

Steve has been my best friend since we were very young. We gossiped like little immature girls all the time, and we loved to give each other shitty dating advice, both knowing our dating lives were horrible. We loved to go out drinking together, which usually ended in long deep conversations. On Friday nights, I would come to his house, and Steve and I would watch movies together. Sometimes I would fall asleep and wake up in his bed, all tucked in, with him sleeping on the couch.

So, in conclusion, Billy is my therapist/older brother, Eddie my weed and confidence supplier/younger brother, and Steve is my drinking buddy/mother. They didn't like to talk to each other very much, just nodding at each other every once in a while when they ran into each other looking for me, like an unspoken agreement that I would never understand. Although, Steve and Billy did play basketball together, always fighting over the ball and giving each other dirty looks.

Boys were weird. Billy and Steve were such players, going out, fucking, and bragging about a new bitch every week, while Eddie just sat in a basement and played D&D with immature boys like himself.

* * *

As I sat on the couch, pushed to the back of the living room to make more space for dancing, I looked at the boys, promising myself it'd be the last time tonight.

Billy was leaning on the kitchen counter, keeping consistent eye contact with me or any boy who got too close:

Eddie was sitting on another couch leaning his head around other people to see me, like another one of my lost puppies:

And Steve was getting drunk with Nancy, always looking over at me when he laughed at something, making me just roll my eyes:

I then looked away at a wall and started getting pissed about the Jason situation. I hated getting mad around people. My eyes would water, and I would turn red easily. It was embarrassing, and I decided to get up, ignoring the three stares boring into the back of my head, watching my every move.

I stomped up the stairs, looking for Jason. And that's when I heard it.

"Uugh... Jason-"

I slammed the bedroom door open. Shaking, I came at a loss for words. Chrissy Cunningham was butt naked being fucked by my boyfriend, Jason Carver.

My eyes filled with tears, blurring my vision as I shock with rage.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?!" Jason yelled as his eyes grew big with anger.

I looked at Chrissy with disgust, then at Jason with betrayal.

"Fuck you, Jason Carver," I said calmly, not letting my voice crack as I slowly looked away and turned around.

I heard rushed footsteps behind me as I tried to run out of the doorway. Jason grabbed my wrist, hard, and I quickly turned around in fear, eyes wide and arms shaking.

"What did you say to me?!" He demanded, with a psychopathic, terrifying grin spreading across his face, his eyes just like my father's.

"Let go of me!" I screamed over the loud music.

He didn't listen, and my defensive instincts kicked in. I swung at him, hitting him in the jaw with my hard metal rings, hopefully breaking it as I sprinted towards the stairs, ripping my tight dress.

Jason screamed out in pain, and I heard loud stomps rushing up behind me.

I reached the bottom of the steps and saw Billy, Eddie, and Steve immediately eye me with horrified looks on their faces. I raced to the door, swinging it open and running to my motorcycle. I shoved on my helmet, started the bike, and squealed out of the driveway.

~ ~ ~

Hey, it's Nora! What do you think will happen next?

Hope you guys enjoyed! <3