Talk

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N. Open this goddamn door right now. I just want to talk," Billy shouted.

I sat up straight and stared at Steve with fear.

"What do we do?" He asked, sounding as nervous as I was.

I thought for a second and scrambled to my bag, out of Eddie's comforting hold. I searched my backpack before pulling what I needed out: My pocket knife.

"Eddie," I turned to face him, "Don't you have one too? You know, just in case?"

"Oh, right. Yeah," Eddie stuttered as he fumbled into his pockets.

"You guys stay behind me," I ordered as I went to the stall door and unlocked it.

The banging continued.

When I reached the main door that was vibrating from Billy's aggression, I stepped to the right side of it, closest to the lock and out of the way if he forced it open. The boys stood behind me.

"Steve," I said, not looking away from the door. "When I open it, I need you to close it as soon as he comes in. I don't want anyone else here."

Specifically, teachers seeing both me and Eddie with a knife.

"Got it," Steve replied.

"Good," And I unlocked the door.

As soon as I heard the click, the door flung open, and Billy shoved himself inside. As soon as he was in, I kicked him in the groan, and he gasped in pain. I took the chance to push him to the wall, shoving my knife to his throat as Steve quickly closed the door.

"What the HELL, Y/N!?" Billy shouted, pushing his chin up, hoping to escape the cold, sharp blade.

I added more pressure to his neck, calming my breathing. Billy stared down at me with fear.

"What do you want to talk about, Billy?" I asked calmly with a menacing smile. Seeing him pinned against the wall, struggling under my touch, paralyzed (if you will), was amazing.

"Y/N! Stop-"

"Answer. The question," I commanded, a larger grin spreading across my face as I repeated Billy's exact words from earlier in the same tone.

"Listen, I'll talk, okay? Just put the knife away!" He yelled desperately. As I took a moment to think about whether or not to, Billy interrupted my thoughts with a nervous tone and rambled. "You're such a hypocrite! Now, who's threatening who?"

I didn't want to be like that. That wasn't right.

"One wrong move and you're dead, Hargrove," I said as I slowly pulled the knife away, keeping it at my side and stepping back.

Billy relaxed his posture and stepped forward from the wall to rub his neck.

"Talk," I demanded, getting annoyed. Billy eyes the boys behind me before ignoring me.

"Can we go somewhere... More private?" He spat out, clenching his jaw.

"Whatever you need to say to me, you can say in front of them," I said, nodding my head behind me.

"What if it's about last night?" He asked with a little grin.

Shit.

I'll give in just this once.

"Fine," I said, looking down as I thought. "But I have new rules," Billy rolled his eyes. "You are not allowed to touch me in any way. Even if you simply brush my shoulder, I will not hesitate to scream and stab you." I said, returning the grin.