Answer. The question

Y/N's POV:

I ran to my dresser looking for clothes, grabbing a white tank top, a bra, and some blue denim shorts. I pulled off my shorts, ignoring that Billy was right behind me. As I went to zip up the shorts, I turned to look at Billy, who was leaning against my bed, staring at me, still shirtless.

"Go get dressed!"

"Uh-huh," He mumbled sarcastically before looking down a bit and then back at me. I looked down and remembered I was still wearing his shirt.

"Oh," I said, flustered. I grabbed the shirt by its hem and pulled it up, revealing my hickey-covered chest. I then stuck my arm out with Billy's shirt towards him while I looked down for my shirt. When Billy didn't take the shirt out of my hand, I looked at him, confused. He was still staring at me, but this time with a big stupid smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked, annoyed as he stayed staring at me.

When Billy didn't respond, I pressed my lips together, threw the shirt at him, and turned back to my shirt that lay on the ground. I pulled it over my head after my bra and went searching for socks. When I turned back around, Billy was finally putting on his shirt before quickly returning his gaze to me.

I shoved on my socks as I hoped towards my door, trying to balance on one foot. I somehow managed to put the other sock on before I made it to the stairs and then turned to see Billy following behind me. I ran down the stairs, grabbed my backpack and keys, slipped on my shoes, and opened the door. Billy held the door open behind me as I went to my motorcycle.

"Where do you think you're going?" Billy asked behind me as he put his shoes on.

"To school?" I questioned him.

"We're taking my car," He said as he walked towards his house, not even bothering to think about my opinion.

I sighed and ran to catch up with him. Billy pulled out his car keys from his pocket and went to the driver's side as I opened the door to the passenger side.

* * *

Billy's car has always been his number one girl. He took good care of her, far more than any other girl he's been with, and I respected him for that. I could understand how much his car meant to him, especially since it was one of the few things he brought to Hawkins from California. I could also relate to the fact that he had and continues to spend a lot of money on it. I do the same for my motorcycle. So, for my first ride in his glorious Camaro, I decided to be as respectful as possible.

* * *

As I sat down in the seat, I tapped my heels together outside, hoping not to drag in too much dirt. When I closed the door, I made a point not to slam it. Billy started the engine, and I held my backpack to my chest, remembering how Billy drives.

Billy pulled out of the driveway at a normal speed, clearly not in a rush for the one time I needed him to be. He stayed just a little over the speed limit as we cruised through the neighborhood. I must admit, it did feel awesome to be riding in Billy's car. Even if I wasn't the only girl he's taken in it, it still gave me a sense of pride.

I'm riding with Billy Hargrove to school.

I'm slowly riding with Billy Hargrove to school.

"Billy..." I moaned. "Hurry up... We're going to be late."

He just rolled his eyes and looked away as he pressed on the gas.

Wait, what about Max?

"Billy,"

"Mhm?" He questioned, not taking his eyes off the road but only keeping one hand on the wheel.