You're dead, asshole

Steve's POV:

After Y/N had gone upstairs, I'm guessing, to look for Jason, Nancy went to get another drink. I also was getting pretty suspicious of Jason, especially considering he has always been an asshole. As I waited for Y/N, I looked around the room and noticed Billy and Eddie glancing at the stairs a lot, probably looking for Y/N as well. Billy had some random girl under his arm and Eddie was sitting on a couch alone. Eddie kept his eyes on the stairs, and I looked over at Billy. He looked directly back at me, and I quickly returned to staring at the stairs with Eddie.

* * *

Y/N and I had always been close friends since I could remember. She protected me, and I protected her. When high school started, and I became the "King," Y/N didn't really mind. We stayed close and continued being friends while I went out with a lot of other girls. I started to recognize my feelings for her a few months ago, but I could never be blunt with her.

Billy, Eddie, and I, on the other hand, had an odd relationship. We barely ever talked, except for when Billy and I played basketball together, and we basically ignored each other every chance we got. I wasn't particularly fond of either of them, especially Billy, but we all had one unspoken, mutual agreement: protect Y/N. And that's what we all were doing tonight.

* * *

It was starting to get tense without Y/N, and I decided to go find her. Just as I was about to start walking, I heard a scream, "Let go of me!" Even over the blaring music, I knew exactly who it was. I glanced at Billy and Eddie. Eddie was looking up, confused, as Billy pushed away the girl under his arm and stared back at me. He nodded, and we both knew what to do.

Suddenly, Y/N came rushing down the stairs, her dress ripped, knuckles red, and tears flowing down her face.

That asshole is going to pay.

Eddie was up off the couch, enraged, Billy was storming towards the stairs, and I started to sprint. Jason came running down the stairs, chasing Y/N, and I pinned him to the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard Billy behind me. Jason's face looked a mix of terrified and angry. His jaw also didn't look right. And that's when I noticed an imprint of one of Y/N's rings plastered onto his face.

I grabbed his shirt collar and socked him in the same spot Y/N had hit. His body started to go limp, but I held him up, wanting to keep going.

"What were you doing up there? Huh, Jason? What were you doing up there without Y/N?" I questioned him.

"Get off me, man!" He yelled, trying to push me off. I kneed him in the crotch, and as he went down, I grabbed him from behind and held him in front of me, forcing him to face Billy.

Billy looked terrifying. He looked so calm and almost psychopathic with his dark eyes staring down at Jason. Without breaking eye contact with Jason, Billy said calmly, "Eddie, go find Y/N,"

"On it," Eddie said as he rushed out the door.

I held my grip tighter on Jason's arms, knowing he was going to get fucked up bad. Billy took a drag on his cigarette and slowly blew the smoke in Jason's bruised face.

"You're dead, asshole." And Billy lunged.

Eddie's POV:

I ran to my van, trying so hard not to trip on anything.

Y/N, Y/N, Y/N.

I fumbled to find my car keys and finally got them as I struggled to get them in the lock.

Y/N, Y/N, Y/N.

When the door opened, I threw myself into the seat, started the van as fast as I could, and sped off.

Y/N, Y/N, Y/N.

I noticed tire marks on the street, knowing it was Y/N. They were in the direction of her house, so I decided to go there.

* * *

I was so worried about Y/N. The whole night I was so tense. The only reason I came to that stupid party was because of her. She told me that Steve and Billy were also going to be there, and I don't know why but it made me jealous, and I knew I had to go.

I hate parties. There are too many people, too much staring, and way too much making out. Y/N on the other hand loves parties. Y/N had told me that Chrissy invited Jason to this one, first, and when Y/N found out about it, she wanted to go with Jason. She said she had found it odd that Jason seemed like he was trying to hide the party from her. It's not like she wouldn't have found out about it anyway.

Jason and Y/N were always an odd couple. They had totally different lifestyles, but ever since Jason had comforted her on the first day of school, she said they "hit it off." Jason was always an asshole and got on Billy, Steve's, and my nerves. I always noticed them giving him dirty looks, and I did my part by making fun of him every once in a while. And, of course, he was the first one to start calling me a "freak." It never really bothered me, though. Every time he called me it, I would just think of the time that Y/N and I were high out of our minds and she had said, "What kind of 'freak' are you? Don't think I haven't noticed the handcuffs, Eds." Of course, she doesn't remember it, but I definitely do.

Y/N had also said a lot of other crazy things to me when she was high. One time she came over and started talking about her shitty parents and how sometimes she wanted to just end it all. I thought she was just joking at the time, but when I was speeding down tight corners, racing to get to her, I couldn't help but think:

Would she really do anything like that?

~ ~ ~

Nora here!

Loved writing about Billy and Steve getting their anger out on Jason. Have any other ideas on how Jason should be treated? ;]

Anyway, hope you enjoyed! <3