What a weird day

Y/N's POV:

The next morning, I woke up in Billy's arms. I took a deep breath, inhaling his musk, which mostly smelled of warm cigarettes and strong cologne. I opened my eyes and looked up. Billy was still fast asleep, snoring softly with his mouth open. I looked down a bit and realized he didn't have a shirt on.

"Billy," I whispered, trying to wake him. "Billy, wake up."

"Mhm," He mumbled.

"Billy," Still no answer. So, I did the only reasonable thing: I kicked him off the bed.

"Ow! What the fuck!" He yelled.

I started laughing and looked down at him, propping my head on my hands.

"Where is your shirt?!" I questioned him, confused but still hysteric. "And pants, apparently?"

"I got hot last night!"

"You're always hot, Billy," I joked sarcastically, throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh, I know," Billy said almost sensually as he grabbed the pillow and hit me in the face.

I was about to throw it back but heard a knock. I got up, fixed my hoodie so my wrists were covered, and opened the door.

"Hey, Max,"

"Mornin'. Do you mind if I take a shower?"

"Go ahead. You can use my bathroom. It's next to the guest room."

"Thanks," She said with a smile and walked off.

I closed the door and looked back at Billy, who lay on the floor, still half naked in his boxers with his hands behind his head.

"I don't think you can get much of a tan in my bedroom," I joked.

He chuckled a bit and got up, walking over and looking down at me. Billy curled his finger under my chin and tilted my face to his. My face felt hot, and I awkwardly smiled.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked casually.

I rolled my eyes.

What a tease.

"I was thinking waffles?"

"Sounds good," He said as he quickly leaned in and placed a kiss on my nose. My face went red, and Billy stepped away to find his pants.

I walked downstairs and started getting everything I needed to make waffles.

"Good morning," Susan said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning," I smiled back at her.

"Can I help with anything?"

"Sure, I was going to make waffles. Do you mind starting the coffee?"

"Sounds good," She replied as she went to get the coffee pot.

After we made breakfast, we sat down at the table and ate. Billy sat next to me, and Max and Susan sat across from us.

"Y/N?" Susan said.

"Mhm?" I said, looking up from my plate.

"I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you so much for taking us in and getting rid of Neil," She said with an apologetic smile.

"Of course. I know what it's like to be in that condition with Neil."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, it happened when I was younger," I said, trying to brush it off. "But I was curious. What is going to happen with you guys?"

"Well, I own the house, so if Neil tries to come back, which I doubt he will, I can call the cops and send him away," She said with a proud smile.

"That's good," I said, returning the smile.

"You have been so nice to us, so nice to Billy. Is there anything we can do to repay you?"

"Oh, no. Of course not. I was just doing the right thing,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I responded with a warm smile.

Susan signed and nodded.

We continued eating, and Susan asked me how often Billy came over here.

"Uh, every so often. I feel like an ER doctor sometimes," I said with a giggle.

We were all done eating, and Susan told Max to come to the kitchen to help with the dishes.

Billy slid his hand to my thigh.

Butterflies...

"My little doctor," He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my back as my face heated up.

It's just a stupid name.

I rolled my eyes, trying to look smug.

Later that day, Billy and the girls went back to their house, giving me time to myself. It was such a nice day, and without having three boys constantly breathing down my neck. I felt free. I didn't feel like doing much, so I grabbed my helmet and went on a ride.

* * *

Summer was approaching fast, and we only had around four days left of school. Then Billy, Eddie, Steve, and I would all graduate together.

To me, Billy, and Steve, graduating didn't seem like a big deal. But Eddie on the other hand was very excited to flip off the school and go out with a big bang. I just thought of it as cute. Eddie has always been cute.

The other guys were just happy to finally get a break from school. But Steve had admitted that he would probably miss all the girls gawking at him. Billy had said that that wasn't over for him, considering that he was going to be a lifeguard at the community pool. I knew he just wanted to show off his abs.

* * *

As I was thinking about what I would do for my gap year, I realized that I had biked all the way past the city limits. I laughed at myself and turned back. The sun started to set again as I reached Lover's Lake. I remembered the fun time Eddie and I had and smiled.

I stopped my bike near an opening in the brush that extended to the lake. I didn't feel like swimming, but it was nice to watch the sunset.

After it had gotten dark, I headed home and cleaned myself up.

What a weird day. I thought to myself as I fell asleep. 

~ ~ ~

Hey! It's Nora.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next one is coming soon and going to be fun ;]

Hope you enjoyed! <3