God, I hope this doesn't end badly

Y/N's POV:

RING

My hearing was muffled.

RING

It cleared.

RING

My eyes fluttered open.

RING

My sight was blurry, but I found the alarm clock with my hand and turned it off.

Silence.

I rubbed my face and started to feel more conscious of my body. It was sore, very sore. Last night was the most intense thing I had ever done, and my body did not thank me for it. I felt Eddie's warmth and knew he was still asleep behind me. I turned over to see him sprawled out with his leg half off the bed, drooling, of course.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, stretching my arms and cracking my neck. That's when I noticed two other boys laying on the floor, Billy and Steve. They looked so cute and harmless asleep (very much unlike last night).

Then my body became much more conscious and needed to pee. I quickly stood up and took a step.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I fell. My legs had given out, and a spasm of pain went through me.

"Mmm," Steve mumbled, "Wa' happened?"

"So King Steve talks in a baby voice in the morning," Billy chuckled in his deep morning voice.

"Shut up, man," Steve lazily punched Billy.

"Y/N," Eddie murmured, still half asleep. I heard his arms flap around the bed, probably searching for me.

"Down here," I groaned. Eddie's head popped up from the bed, and I giggled. "I would love to stay here, but I really have to pee."

I tried to push myself off the ground, but once I got to my feet, I fell back on the bed. Steve stood up off the floor and walked over to me. I reached up to him, and he put his hands under my arms to lift me. Steve carried me to the bathroom and set me down on the open toilet seat. He then stood next to me awkwardly.

"Some privacy would be nice," I chuckled.

"'You sure you're alright?" He questioned, concern spreading across his face.

"I'll be fine. Just come back when I call."

"Got it." And Steve shut the door.

I did my business, and waddled over to the sink, leaning on it for support while I washed my hands.

"Steve!" I called once my hands were dry.

The door opened right away, and I put my arms around his shoulders as he carried me downstairs like a child. Since I was facing behind him, I couldn't see Eddie or Billy in the kitchen.

"Turn around," I ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," He chuckled, turning.

Eddie stood in the kitchen with practically all the cupboards open while Billy sat at the dining room table with a smug look on his face.

"What are you looking at?" I joked, eyeing Billy.

"You," He laughed, "What are you disabled now?"

"Well, considering I had two of my best friends inside me while being played with by another, I'm pretty sure I deserve some support," I retorted quickly. Billy's eyebrow went up.

"Fair enough," He chuckled.

"'You okay?" Eddie asked, looking like he was trying to hold back a smile.

"Yeah, just really sore," I giggled. "What's for breakfast?"

"Um, well, I don't- I mean- What do you want?" Eddie stuttered. 

"Do you know how to make toast?"

Eddie rolled his eyes, "Yes, Y/N, I know how to make toast."

"I'll take toast then, please," I smiled.

"As you wish," Eddie said in his horrible British accent, bowing.

I laughed and asked Steve to let me sit. He sat me down on a chair across from Billy and went next to me.

"So, it looks like going to school isn't your number one priority this morning," Billy smirked.

"If I walked- well, limped into school with three of the most wanted boys in school watching my every move, I'm pretty sure there would be some nasty rumors going around," I replied sarcastically.

"Would you really mind?"

"What do you mean, of course, I would."

"I mean, aren't you kind of proud?"

I struggled to hold back a smile, "I guess it's a pretty big achievement," I giggled. "Ooo... I can't wait to see the look on Jason's face."

"Well, do you want to go to school then?"

I thought for a moment and checked the clock; 6:14.

"Do you think I'll be able to walk in two hours?"

"Sure, with King Steve's help," Billy chuckled.

"Alright then, I'll limp into school today," I laughed, "Just to see the look on everyone's faces."

After we all enjoyed Eddie's toast and got properly dressed, the boys debated on which car to take to school. Obviously, I couldn't have them all on my motorcycle, and it would probably overstimulate my already sensitive parts, and Steve's car was almost immediately voted off the list. Eddie argued that he could fit us better in his van, but Steve wanted to go in style. I decided that if we wanted to really show off today, it'd be best to go in Billy's Camaro.

"No offense, Eddie."

"None taken," Eddie responded.

"So, it's decided we'll take Billy's car."

My limp was, as expected, annoying, but I managed to get to the car just fine after leaving a note on the door for my mom that explained the messy house. Eddie went on Billy's side and Steve walked to mine. Billy and I pulled our seats forward, and the boys squeezed into the back. We put the front seats back, and Billy started the engine.

On the way to school, Billy turned on some rock music that I didn't know while nodding his head back and forth. The boys in the back complained about the seating situation, but neither had a very good alternative.

Once we arrived at school, we lowered our seats, and the boys came out as quickly as they could. Steve mumbled something along the lines of, "Let's hope no one saw that..." while Billy leaned on his car, scanning the school.

I sighed, looking around at the already starting stares. It was honestly funny how many people cared so much. It was mostly the girls, but a lot of the boys were watching too.

"Ready?" Eddie asked from behind me.

"As ready as I'll ever be, I chuckled and started walking.

My limp was almost gone when I felt the presence of the three boys close behind me. I didn't bother turning around to see them as I walked through the parking lot. I noticed many people looking at me, then behind me to the boys, and then away in fear. I quickly peeked behind me out of curiosity and saw all of them with their heads held high and glares cemented into their faces.

God, I hope this doesn't end badly.

~ ~ ~

omg I haven't posted in forever (mostly bc of school and the new TUA story I'm writing)

sorry about that, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!