Weirdo

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to an empty bed. The curtains in my room weren't closed, but no light shone through. As I lifted the covers to search for Billy, a frigid breeze blew through my room, and I noticed the open window.

Oh...

Nothing felt real as I wandered down the stairs.

BANG

BANG

BANG

I froze in terror.

"You better open this goddamn door right now, Y/N Y/L/N!"

No...

It can't be... Can it?

I slowly walked to the front of the house as the banging continued. Suddenly the door heaved open.

My father stood in the opening, hands on his hips and a gun situated in his belt.

This can't be...

Then three more people joined my father, standing behind him in the same stance.

Billy, Eddie, and Steve stared down at me.

"Lair,"

"Player,"

"Slut,"

"Whore,"

The words echoed through my head as they all shouted at me in unison.

"No! No! I didn't do anything!" I shouted back as the room went blurry while another noise joined their yells.

Why can't I see?! I can't be crying. My eyes aren't wet.

And that's when I really opened my eyes.

My alarm blared as my vision and hearing cleared. I slammed my hand on the clock, silencing the ringing, and then rubbed my eyes, hoping that I was actually awake. As I looked down at my hands, I saw real tears. I wiped my eyes once more before looking around my room.

The sheets on my bed were thrown off on the ground, and in their place laid my sleeping Billy.

I sighed with relief and scanned the rest of my room. Everything seemed intact. I then looked at the clock and read 6:01.

I had two hours to get ready for school.

After setting my feet down on the floor, I noticed mine and Billy's clothes scattered everywhere.

Memories of last night flashed through my head as I ran my hands over my body, remembering everywhere Billy had touched me.

I walked to my mirror and lifted my shirt to inspect the damage. Hickeys ran up and down my chest to my neck.

Shit... That's going to be pretty noticeable.

I sighed and decided to worry about that later by distracting myself and starting my morning routine. First, I went to the bathroom, showered, and dried and styled my hair. I had forgotten to grab my day clothes and didn't want to wear them for an hour more than I had to, so I went to my room with a towel wrapped around me and picked up Billy's white t-shirt, dropping the towel and sliding it on. Obviously, it was huge on me, but I didn't mind and pulled the collar to my face, inhaling the warm, cigarette and cologne-smelling scent.

After being comforted by such a stupid and simple thing, I went to my dresser and put on underwear and tennis shorts.

I checked my clock.