Pretty good for your first time - SMUT

Y/N's POV:

After spending my free Sunday cleaning the house (for once) and finishing up some homework, I headed to bed only to be rudely awakened by a light knocking at the door. Still half asleep, I wandered to the door and opened it to find Billy.

"Hey."

"You do know it's a school night?" I asked groggily.

"It's 12:45 AM, AKA, Monday."

"Okay?"

"It's my week."

"Billy, we both need sleep-"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, alright?"

"And why is that?" I asked, leaning in closer, teasing him.

His eyes drooped as he stared back at me.

"Because you make me so fuckin' horny, baby."

I was not expecting that.

My face heated up as I started to smile and look down.

I make Billy Hargrove horny.

Mmm... Butterflies...

"Billy..." I mumbled, still looking down.

Billy curled his finger under my chin and tilted my face towards his. I looked up at him to see him smirking. Then he quickly leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, battling his lips that tasted of cigarettes. We both gasped for air, and I threw my hands to the back of his head, grabbing onto his curls. Our lips collided again. Billy took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring me from the inside.

"Let's get out of the doorway, Billy," I said with a giggle.

I took my arms off his shoulders, grabbed his hand, and we ran upstairs. Once we were in my room, I closed the door and sat on the bed. Billy stood in front of me, taking off his shirt to reveal his beautifully chiseled abs.

"Billy..."

"Yeah?" He asked, not paying much attention as he focused on unzipping his jeans.

"Billy."

He finally looked back at me.

"Oh shit," He said, a grin spreading across his face. "Don't tell me."

I just glared back at him, clenching my jaw.

"You're a fucking virgin," He stated almost proudly.

I continued to glare, crossing my arms as Billy stood in front of me, smirking wildly and jeans half down.

"No shit, Sherlock..." I mumbled.

"I get to take Y/N Y/L/N's virginity," He said proudly.

I got flustered again as I stood up, trying to compose myself.

"Billy," I said, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck as he looked down at me. "Remember, no bragging. And..." I looked down. "Just go easy on me. Please."

"Sure, baby," He said as he grabbed my ass and picked me up. He put me down on the bed and motioned to my closes, "Take those off,"

I quickly took off my shirt, throwing it towards the door.

Billy shoved down his pants, "Damn, nice tits," He complimented as he smirked at me.

"Looks like you're not the only one who likes em'," I said, snickering as I looked down at the bulge in his white boxers.

"You have no idea." Billy nodded, motioning to my pants, and I stood up to take them off along with my panties.

Billy then walked over to me, standing directly in front of me. He leaned down and kissed me lustfully, grabbing my waist as he did.