Finally

Y/N's POV:

We all scrambled out of the school's exit, laughing our asses off at how stupid we looked. Eddie was trying to keep himself together, leaning on Steve's shoulder for support. And Billy was chuckling, looking down at the ground, probably thinking how immature we were.

Once I had caught my breath and finally could speak, I said, "Hey, Eddie offered me a ride. But we'll meet at my place after you get your overnight stuff, right?"

"Yeah, sure, that works," Steve said with a smile.

Billy just grunted, likely jealous.

We waved each other goodbye, and Eddie and I walked to his van. He again ran to open the door and did an exaggerated bow. I curtsied, holding an imaginary dress before bringing my chin up high and stepping into the van. I heard Eddie laugh as the door closed.

Eddie climbed in and started the van, putting his arm on my headrest before turning his head to look behind us. As we backed out of the parking spot, I noticed the bat tattoos on his arm. I also caught his subtle muscles. They weren't as prominent as Billy's or slightly chubby as Steve's. He was skinny and scrawny but almost toned at the same time.

"Like the view?" Eddie teased, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I lifted my brows and shrugged, not denying or implying anything.

Eddie chuckled a bit before we pulled out of the packed parking lot. Once on the road, he reached for the radio and turned up some music. I heard the familiar 'Oi, oi, oi!' of my favorite song.

"Oh my god! I love this song!" I shouted before turning the volume up about halfway.

See me ride out of the sunset.

"Wait! You like AC/DC?!" Eddie shouted over the music.

On your color T.V.-

"Screen!" I yelled, continuing the lyrics before responding.

"Yeah!" I shouted as if it wasn't already obvious.

"Out for all that I can get!"

Eddie had the biggest smile on his face, and I grabbed my imaginary microphone, pushing it to my face like a rockstar.

"If you know what I mean..." I winked at Eddie, and he rolled his eyes, slightly grinning.

"Women to the left of me!"

I pushed my microphone in his face, and he slightly leaned in, playing along.

"And women to the right!" Eddie sang, imitating Bon Scott's voice and looking at me when he said "right."

I rolled my eyes, bringing the mic back to me.

"Ain't got no gun, ain't got no knife!"

"Don't you start no fight..." Eddie sang again.

I rushed back to the radio, turning the volume to the max as the song went quiet.

"'Cause I'm... T.N.T!" Eddie and I screamed at the top of our lungs, the van vibrating from the stereo as I banged my head to the beat.

"I'm dynamite!" We yelled in unison again.

"T.N.T!" I sang.

"And I'll win the fight." Eddie continued as I took a breath.

"T"

"N"

"T"