Chap. 3

MONDAY, JUNE 26TH, 1978

CARLY'S POV: 

I got myself out of bed today, and threw on one of Robin's hoodies. I have around seven, and five of them still smell like him. I will wear the same two, and the one I have still smells like Robin. It makes me feel..well I don't know...safe? 

Me and Finn knew from the moment we saw those balloons yesterday that The Grabber's sadistic methods were in play. I had cried like I never had before yesterday, and I suppose Finn had done the same. 

Finn Blake had the biggest crush on Y/N Y/L/N. It wasn't even funny. I don't think Y/N likes me very much, but I think they adore Finn. I don't really care, nobody has to like me. I was still going to look for them. 

My only problem, I have absolutely no ideas. I know he was taken by The Grabber, but where did The Grabber live? Where did he set up camp? Where the f*ck did he put my boyfriend? 

Finn was with me the entire time. He wanted to find Y/N. I couldn't blame him. I was on a mission. My mom doesn't like that very much. But it's okay, I don't like the idea much either. 

I was walking along the streets, when Finn asked me a question. "Carly..where's your dad?" 

"Lives down in some other town. Druggie though, and obsessed with a serial killer." I shrugged, the question never really bothered me. I never really enjoyed my dad anyway, and he never made much of an effort. 

That's a lie. He made efforts. He just works odd jobs in a sketchy neighborhood that my mom refuses to let me visit or even be 30ft near. "Oh.." he muttered, and I laughed.

"It's fine, I don't mind talking about him..but why?" 

"There's this new man in town, and he looks a lot like you."

"Oh really, what's his name?" 

"Max.." 

________________

MEANWHILE: 

YOUR POV: 

I woke up with my head resting against the concrete floor. My body felt like a mega inflated balloon. I felt welts and bruises stung into my skin, and my eyes, despite being open, couldn't see sh*t. 

I remember last night. He beat us sh*tless. He beat us until we passed out. We cried, we begged him to stop, and he only hit us harder. I noticed I was the only one awake, and the rest of the boys were still regaining consciousness. I miss Finn. 

I miss his stupid curly blonde hair. I miss his brown eyes. I miss his nerdy personality. I miss everything about him, even his habit of kicking me whilst he sleeps. 

I finally gained enough energy to sit up and on the mattress, and check myself for severe injury. My ribs felt broken, but I also had a really bad bruise there so that was probably it. I didn't have a mirror or anything, so I have no clue how the hell my face looks, and quite frankly, I don't really care. 

I waited for around an hour, before all the boys woke up. "My face hurts" Billy muttered, and Griffin laughed at him. "I wonder why, you have a huge cut on your cheek" 

"Well it hurts like a living f*ck" 

"Looks like it does" 

"F*ck off Vance" 

I laughed, as we all laid in bed. Me and Robin were close, since we had no one else. I didn't have Finn, and he had lost Carly. All we had was each other. Me and Robin were friends, but I missed Finn, and I can tell he misses Carly. 

My lord, please let somebody find us soon...

________________________________________________________________________________