Chap. 8

FRIDAY, JUNE 31ST, 1978 

CARLY'S POV: 

I can't believe Finn went missing, and now I am forced to go to my uncle's house because, according to my mom, he 'really wants to have me over.' I'd love to call bullsh*t on that. I probably can. 

Whatever, I can't keep making excuses. I am taking my walkie talkie though, considering I gave Finn my other one. I don't know if he actually has it though, but I should bring it just in case he does. 

I really got nobody now. If I had to say who I think hates me most, I'd choose who's up above. I mean come on dude? First my boyfriend, then my dad, then my best friend? Oh, and Y/N? What more do you want from me?

So, here I am, outside of house 7741, begging for the black hole to come and eat me alive. I decided to go in, and...why the f*ck is there a bike lock on the door? I knew uncle Albert was batsh*t nuts but Jesus, dude, just why? 

"Hey! Carly!" My uncle shouted, unlocking the bike lock. "Hi!" I said, as he hugged me. We hugged, and I slowly felt his hand reach my breast. Did this b*tch just grope me? Weird... 

Yeah, I really don't love him. 

Heaven is literally sh*tting on me right now. 

________________

MEANWHILE:

YOUR POV: 

I still can't believe what happened yesterday. It just won't leave me alone, my mind shattering, it's f*cking with me I swear. Finn had been giving Griffin some tips on how to escape and get out, and every single time Griffin had taken them. 

We were like a team, and me and Finn were getting closer. I'd like to find out who that head belonged to, but I guess I will once we escape. I was right now, rolling my eyes at Robin and Vance, who were trying to kick the chamber door down, the same one The Grabber locked. 

"You dumba*ses, it isn't going to open" I muttered, as Finney cuddled closer to me. I wanted to ask him to be my boyfriend, but I think that would be a bit awkward. "Well, at least we are trying" Robin retorted, side kicking the door, then flinging back. 

"HOLY SH*T THAT HURT!" 

"I TOLD YOU SO!" 

That was when the chamber opened, and The Grabber came out. "Listen, you kids must make absolutely no noise for eight nights. My niece is here, and she will not be happy to know you kids" 

We nodded, our eyes staring into his. Most up above the basement would say he was a charming middle aged man, but he was far from it. Way, way far from it. Instead, he kidnapped little kids. I knew what I was going to do. 

He really just made my plan. He said his niece is upstairs. He never tells any of us who's upstairs, according to the boys. Maybe his niece is the curious type. We know The Grabber works, so while he does, I'm going to make sure his niece notices me. 

If it's the last thing I do. 

I will save these boys. 

________________________________________________________________________________