Chap. 7

THURSDAY, JUNE 30TH, 1978 

CARLY'S POV: 

I was reading Stephen King's book 'Carrie' in my room, lights off, with 'psycho' faintly playing in the background. It was peaceful, and I had to use my flashlight to actually read. I was having fun, my type of fun. 

That was, until my TV switched to an emergency news report. I rolled my eyes, as the TV talked about some other missing kid. I decided to wait until the end, when they released the name. You know, praying it's some b*tch I hate. 

No, I wanted to scream when I found out. 

You really can't leave blonde boys alone anymore..

God damn you Finney. 

Now I have two people to find! 

Boy, what have I become.

____________________

MEANWHILE: 

YOUR POV: 

I saw Finney get carried down the stairs and into this basement. "Make him feel welcome" The Grabber grunted, walking back upstairs. I ran over to Finn, laying next to him on the dirty a*s mattress. He really wants us to stay here, but won't give us decent sh*t. 

The Grabber really has no sense of style, or brain cells. 

Boy, and I thought these kids were bad. 

I'm embarrassed to be down here, being abducted by someone like him is honestly an insult, practically calling me stupid.

Finn was awake now, but he couldn't see sh*t. "Y/N? Is that you?" he asked, and I nodded. "yeah, it's me" I smiled, rubbing his back and wrapping my arms around him. "I-It was so scary..." he whispered, tears dripping from his eyes. 

He started crying into my shoulder, as I wrapped my arms around him. "I know Finn, I know" I whispered, as he continued to cry. "Shh, try and sleep" I whispered, pulling him onto my chest quietly and soothingly. 

He nodded, crying into my t-shirt, washing off some of the dust, which I guess I can thank him for. Soon after he fell asleep, tears staining his now red cheeks. I wiped them off, kissing his hair, and continued to rub my hand against his back.

The boys were still figuring out the way to leave this death trap, so they weren't exactly paying attention to what me and Finney were doing, and I wasn't exactly paying attention to what they were doing. Instead, I fell asleep. 

______________

"Y/N! WAKE UP!" Griffin whisper shouted, and I looked up at him, careful not to wake Finney, who was still sleeping. "Oh my God what Griff!" I whisper yelled, and he stared back at me. "We found something!" 

I moved Finney off my chest, and walked towards the boys all standing weirdly in a circle. I walked over to them, and Vance stared at me. "I'm going to f*cking warn you, you don't want to see this" he whispered, and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Of course I do, now f*cking move" I said, as Vance moved out of my way. He was right, I didn't want to see it, and I fully regret doing so. It was scary, ugly, oh God I wanted to puke the moment I saw it. 

It looked gross, moss covered, and like it had been sitting there for months. It smelled like sh*t, and was hidden in the meat freezer. My guess is Vance grabbed it and moved it, then dropped it because well...it's f*cking scary. 

I knew I would find some weird sh*t in this basement, but never this. Holy sh*t nobody could ever expect this. "I see you found it" The Grabber busted into the chamber, pointing to what we were staring at. 

We nodded, as The Grabber picked it up and threw it around like a ball in his hands. "I'll just take this away" he smiled, holding it. 

The head of a missing kid, who went missing three months ago. 

The decapitated head. 

________________________________________________________________________________