Chap. 6

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29TH, 1978

CARLY'S POV: 

I started packing for my dad's, or uncles, house. I was supposed to stay there for eight days now, from Friday all the way to Saturday, but a week later. Great, just great. Hanging out with the man I don't like for eight days, sounds just perfect. 

I packed my beach boys merchandise, of course. I would get my very own room there, and I need my beach boys stuff in it. I may or may not have a beach boys obsession, don't judge me. I promise it isn't that bad. 

Okay, it is that bad. 

Whatever. Maybe I can search for Robin near that area, I don't know. I'm trying really hard, but I can't do anything. Right now I'm talking to Finn, who's sitting in my room writing down my uncle's address so we can still talk. 

"House number 7741?" he evaluated, and I nodded. "Correct" I said, packing Robin's extra bandanna in my bag. He gave it to me, and although it looks kind of sh*tty on me, like I'm one of those country girls from the '60s, I still love it because it's his. 

Okay that sounds creepy, and weird. 

"Carly?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Do you think we will find Robin?" 

"being honest? Not how we want to.." 

________________________

MEANWHILE: 

YOUR POV: 

"Got any materials?" Griffin asked me, and I shook my head. He sighed, and I looked at him. "hey, what do I look like? A material person?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes. "I thought you and Billy were finding stuff?" 

"You really think me and Billy stayed on task? Man you're bold today"

"BRUCE!" Griffin shouted, as Bruce handed him a piece of rope he found. Griffin nodded a 'thank you' inserting the rope into the carpet. They were going to try and get out through the window, although I wasn't exactly sure how. Are these b*tches asking for a concussion? Cause if they need it, they got Vance Hopper who will give it to 'em. 

Never mind, most of them don't have brain cells they can afford to lose. 

I rolled my eyes as Robin tried to climb up the steep a*s, bare a*s wall, hopelessly. I told him, I really did, but nobody gives a f*ck about a liable opinion anymore, apparently. These little sh*ts. 

As Robin fell, scraping his knees against the ground, I rolled my eyes. "You know that thing is impossible to climb, and that's a really sh*tty idea, right?" I asked, and Griffin laughed, picking up the vent Robin broke off. 

"I didn't want to get out, I wanted this" Griffin showed me, his inaudible giggling searing through the room like a raspy cliffhanger. "Damn, that's actually smart" Vance admitted, and I nodded along with him. 

"Something your failing a*s couldn't do" 

"F*ck off y/n!" 

"WHAT? YOU FAILED EIGHTH GRADE TWICE!" 

"Damn? Twice? I skipped a grade" Griffin laughed, as Vance sarcastically snickered at him. Everybody started laughing, much to Vance's dismay. But, he was being a decent, well, good for him, sport about it. 

Go him. 

I had no clue what Griffin was planning. He refused to tell any of us. Absolutely nobody. He just made us to crazy sh*t to support his plan, but won't tell us in case it 'doesn't work out'. Bullsh*t, he was an escape artist, it's going to f*cking work out. 

But I couldn't help but wonder, what was he really thinking? What was he planning? 

Anyways, I'm going to find out.

________________________________________________________________________________

I incredibly enjoy writing savage Y/N, and I promise you Finney and Y/N will meet again soon! 

Anyway, savage characters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We need more savage Y/N in this world.