8. Proposition

[ 8 ]

Blessing ya'll with an update because my result came out today.

______

As yeonjun had promised, he brought the presentation to soobin the next day. And it was way better than soobin had expected.

Friday came by pretty fast and it was already the day of presenting their projects.

Mrs. Kim seemed to be in a better mood that day than she was on other days.

Everyone in the classroom submitted their projects and Mrs. Kim was generous enough to not fail them like she had said.

She might not want to admit it but every students knows she's a complete softie inside.

Yeonjun and soobin happily walked towards the cafeteria with a B+ on their project.

That is by far the highest grade Mrs. Kim had ever given any student in her 20 years of teaching.

"you two seem happy" taehyun commented

"and why are you jealous"

Taehyun glared at soobin making him shut up.

"peasants I have a proposition and I suggest you all listen to me if you want to get rid of those bathetic looks on your faces"

They all ignored beomgyu and kept munching on their foods. Beomgyu sighed and decided to rephrase his words "who's up for watching a movie tomorrow?"

"me"

"I'm in"

"me too"

The four heads then turned to yeonjun whose nervous expression was visible even under his hood "I don't know"

"come on it'll be fun I promise you won't be bored" kai almost scoffed at taehyun for trying to convince yeonjun.

They stared at yeonjun who seemed to be contemplating on whether to go or not. He finally sighed and gave in "fine"

They all threw fists in the air when yeonjun agreed, even kai let out a small smile.

Soon they finished lunch and headed to their respective classes.

______

Short filler chapter.
Maybe a little too short.