31. Audition

[ 31 ]

"alright choi, you get in there, keep your head up, look em straight in the eye, take a deep breath and-" beomgyu's voice ended up muffled when taehyun threw his back pack at him.

"one more word out of that stupid mouth and you won't see the light of day" taehyun warned as beomgyu tossed his backpack away.

The five were standing back stage for the auditions, waiting for soobin's name to be called out.

Out of all the applicants who had submitted their forms, the music teachers need to narrow it down to a maximum of ten students because there are many categories for the talent show amd they can't accept all the students.

"I don't know guys there are a lot of good singers in there" soobin peaked his head out of the curtains to see a student singing classical opera, but the judges, aka music teachers, didn't look too satisfied.

"it's not a big deal stop scaring him" Kai put a hand on his shoulder "it's either you're gonna get selected or rejected miserably"

Soobin looked at him and gulped "yup I'm going back"

Soobin was stopped by someone gently gripping his shoulders and turning him around

"you are not going anywhere because you're gonna do great" yeonjun tried to cheer him up

"yeah whatever you do is going to be atleast better than..." beomgyu looked at the current performing who seemed to try her hardest but it wasn't working "that"

Everyone shuddered as her voice entered their ears.

"yoon keeho go" the next applicant was announced "Choi Soobin you're next stay ready"

Before soobin could panic, a voice cut off his thoughts "oh the loser finally grew some balls"

Soobin didn't even bothered turning towards his cousin and showed him his middle finger.

Jiung only laughed in response "relax you'll probably do good" he gagged as he said it.

Soobin scoffed as if those words didn't calm him down a little.

"to fing someone great but don't find no one better~
I hope you're happy but don't be happier~"

Soobin peeked out again as he heard keeho's voice, the judges looked pretty satisfied with his performance.

Soobin was lost in his thoughts when he heard his name "choi soobin go, lily morrow you're next"

"fuck" soobin cursed as he was pushed onto the stage before he was able to prepare himself. "oh boy"

______

I just realised I published this chapter without naming it 🤡🤡