15. More Stalking

[ 15 ]

Absolutely obsessed with this song

_____

Soobin was wrong. He was wrong to think he could try any other time of the day because he couldn't.

During class yeonjun completely ignored soobin. Their other classmates had also noticed the change in yeonjun's behavior. But they didn't question it.

It was now lunch break and soobin was tired from running around to find yeonjun.

Now he had completely given up and collapsed beside his friends on their lunch table.

"did you find him?" taehyun asked

"does it look like I did" soobin glared "he has clearly been avoiding me"

"we need to find him as soon as possible, it's what's best for us and him" beomgyu suggested, anxious about the situation.

"this is all my fault" kai put his head on the table. When he heard no response he looked up "I see no one is disagreeing"

"you can't disagree with facts" taehyun sassed.

"you know what I'm giving up" soobin threw his hands up in frustration.

"so you're just gonna run away from your problems" beomgyu asked.

"yeah, works everytime"

"I mastered that art long ago" taehyun said eating his fries.

"actually i think i might have a way"

They all turned to Kai who had a smirk plastered in his face. "oh no"

[ § ]

Yeonjun sat in his room, working on his homework. He had just returned from work.

Luckily the devils weren't home today, nor will they be for another two days so he has the house to himself. He can get the hours of sleep he has been missing.

He suddenly heard his stomach growl. That's when he realised he still hasn't had lunch.

He walked into the kitchen without much expectations and searched for any food.

Of course they wouldn't leave any food for him. Might as well go buy something that can last until they return.

He threw on his jacket and quickly went towards the door without the housekeys, hoping at least someone would rob it while he's gone. Not like he has any precious belongings in there.

But the moment he opened the door, he saw four familiar faces standing outside, about to ring the bell.

"what the fuck are you people doing here" yeonjun said with wide eyes "did you really follow me to my house. Haven't you done enough stalking?"

"we didn't stalk you this time" Kai said

"we blackmailed your boss into telling us your address" taehyun is always in the mood of mischief.

"he would never do that" yeonjun scoffed

"he would if it was for the money we offered"

Yeonjun narrowed his eyes, not convinced in the slightest. As if these weakling could phase jungkook.

"Okay we might or might not have told him the truth and begged him to tell us your address so we could fix this mess" beomgyu quickly said

"Although he did say he would track our locations and chop off our limbs of something happens to you" soobin shuddered at the threat he received from the bulky man.

Yeonjun was about to close the door on their faces when kai stopped him "look hyung we came to apologize juts please just give us a chance to explain"

Yeonjun sighed. He didn't wanna talk to them or anyone. He didn't wanna let them in, probably because of the mess inside.

And he definitely can't go outside without them tailing behind him. He didn't know what to do.