When the water runs cold -One-

(1 week ago)
Y/n POV:
There we were arguing for the 8th time this week. Me and Noah.

"UGH WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?" he yells
I frow my eyebrows in frustration.

"ME? WHY AM I LIKE THIS? BECAUSE YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS!" I push him. I felt a hard slap on my right check a few seconds later I look back at him.

"WHAT THE HELL!"
I tackle him and he hits his head on the wall and groans. He pushes me off him and punches my face. I kick him in the nuts and he kicks me in the face. I try to get up but he trips me. I kick him in the chest and I ran to my room.
He bangs on the door and I look for something to defend myself but there was nothing.

He bangs on the door again.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU BITCH!"

"GO FUCK YOURSELF!"
The banging stops for a moment but then there was a loud crash. He broke down the door.
He looks at me with hatred in his eyes. He slaps me in the face again and kicks me in the stomach. Causing me to cough up blood.
And then i felt something slam against my head. My vision goes black and I pass out.

I woke up in a cold room
My Abuela was sitting right next to me.
I groan and she quickly looks at me.

"Your up!" she says with tears in her eyes.

"What happened..?"
She looks at me sadly.

"Y/n.. You and Noah, were fighting again but he hurt you worse this time.."

"Where i-is he?"

"He ran away. He is running from the cops.."
She sadly smiles.

"He can't hurt you anymore y/n.. Your going to be safe.." I look at her confused. My body was burning every time I moved.

"But how, he is still out there.."
She sighs

"Y/n.. your going back to your dads.."
My eyes widened

"What! No Abuela please no his girlfriend is horrible to me!"

"Y/n you don't get to argue with me about this. She has changed I'm sure of it you haven't seen her in over a year. Don't you want to see your father?" she's right, I miss him so much.. I'll do it.

"Fine.."

"Noah is on the run he won't be able to find you there."

"But what about you?"

"You don't have to worry about me y/n."

"Yes I do!"

"Y/n I'm getting older by each minute.. I won't be here much longer."

"See that's what I'm worried about!"

"Enough y/n."
She stands up.

"When do I leave?"

"Next week, you can pack tomorrow goodnight y/n" she walk over to the door and she looks back at and smiles softly. Then closes the door softly. I got up and walk to the bathroom. I was washing my hands and I look in the mirror. I had a black eye and two bruises on my neck. I gasp and look to see if there was anymore.
There were bruises on my stomach, back, and arms.

"It's never been this bad before.." I mumble to myself. He has hit me before but he hasn't left this many marks before..
They weren't just little too. They were purple and greenish and brownish.

I walk out and lay back in the bed still kind of in pain. Soon enough I fell asleep.

The next day.

I woke up and rub my eyes for getting that I had a black eye. I hiss in pain. Than I hear a knock on the door.

They open the door

"Oh good your up, here." she gives me some beacon and pancakes.

"Thank you Abuela."

"After your done you might get packing dear."
I nod and take a bite.
When I got done I got my suitcase. I packed 4 shirts and 3 pants. I packed my favorite dress and socks and stockings and bra's I picked two of my favorite books and (whatever else)

I got my backpack and put my girl products and my art things, sweater and PJs, jewelry, toothbrush, hairbrush in it. And then I'm done.

(Time skip bc I'm lazy lol. A week later)
I'm leaving today.

"Are you ready y/n?" My father asks.

"I think so."
I sigh.

"What's wrong Mi hija? Aren't you excited to see encanto again?"

"Yeah I guess so but this time I might have to stay there and make friends." he mouth makes an o shape.

"I'm sure you'll make loads of friends!" he smiles.

"I hope so..." I say.

"Well we should get on the road, go say bye to your Abuela."
I nod and went back inside. I saw my Abuela in the kitchen.

"Goodbye Abuela I love you so much be safe please." I say and hug her

"You too dear I love you too be good for you father okay?"
She hugs back and kisses me on the head.
I nod and she smiles softly.

(On the road)
I was looking out the window until I heard my dads girlfriend clear her throat to get my attention. Her name is Marina.

"So Um are you excited to see Encanto y/n?" She asks

"Yeah I guess so"

"Nervous?" She asks
Maybe she is trying to change but I won't buy it just yet..

"Kinda.."
She hums in reply.

"We have a room all cleared out for you sweetie." My dad says

"Thank you."

"Of course, it might not be the biggest tho."

"That's fine dad"

"We have a bed set up for you too!" Marina says happily

"Oh thank you.."

"I can help you get set up when we get there, I even have some decorations for you!" She turns her head and smiles softly.

I return the smile

"Thank you marina."

"You can just call me Mari if you would like?"

"Oh okay"

TBC:

(Your the brightest star)
By: Itsnot_Twilight

AHHHHH FIRST CHAPTER DONEEEEE
I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger too! I hope you liked the chapter tho!!!