I thought I was safe.. -ƚɯҽɳƚყ-

I was in my room that night day when suddenly I heard a noise from outside. I thought it was camilo so i went over and looked out. I didn't see anyone.

Then I see a dark shadow looking at me in the bushes. My eyes widened. I close my window and lock it.

....

I didn't sleep at all.
I was sitting on camilos bed waiting for him so I could tell him about what I saw.
The door opens and I saw a worried camilo.
He rushed over to my side.

"You look sick y/n! What happened?" he asked me.

"Camilo I don't think I'm save here anymore." I say fidgeting with my bracelet. He sat by me and looks at me even more worried.

"What do you mean..?" he questioned I sigh and look at him

"Camilo I think I saw... Noah? I don't know for sure but I saw a shadow last night, it was looking right at me." I say quickly my heart beat starting to beat faster. Camilo looks down trying to understand.

"Y/n... Are you sure that you weren't just seeing things-?" he said. Me? Seeing things?what? How could he say that, is he calling me crazy or a liar? It sounds like both.

"Are you serious? Do you think I'm crazy?"
He rubs the back of his neck.

"No.. I mean it just sounds like you didn't get enough sleep, I mean no one gets into encanto without my abuela knowing." he says.

"So I'm a liar?" I ask.

"No-"

"You made it sound like I am!" I cut him off

"Let me talk! Y/n I'm just saying that because I don't believe it Well... I don't want to believe it."
He held my hands.

"Y/n, I'm not calling you crazy or a liar." he looks me in the eyes. I look at his eyes trying to find something that could make me believe him, but I just couldn't. I pull my hand away from him. He gave me a hurt look.

"You don't believe me do you..?" he says.

"Camilo I won't believe you if you don't believe me." I say and I stand up. He looks at me and looks down.

"Don't leave please..." he says.

"Why..? I won't get hurt at all right?" I say coldly. He looks up at me

"Y/n please promise me you'll be safe and stay here!" he says getting up.

"It's not like I'm in only danger anyway." I turn around and left. I left casita and start walking home. Then it started raining. Who got pepa in a bad mood? I walk into my house and I look for my dad to tell him what happened. But when I looked around his room his window was broken and stuff was broken all around his room. What the fuck... Then I saw a note on his desk.

' hi y/n,

I hope you don't mind but I kidnapped you dad and his... Girlfriend I think? I'll be holding them hostage for a little while, and they might be a little hurt but they will be alive and in one piece! I mean that's if you play by my rules. You probably thought you were safe huh? While your not, I hope we can work this out. This is just another one of our little disagreements isn't it, love? And I hope you didn't mind if i also payed a little visit to you abuela. She said she loved you right before she died!

Much love mi amor.'

My hands start to shake. I felt my knees give out on me, I fall to the ground sobbing.

"Why? Why Noah? I HATE YOU!" he took almost everything from me! He told me he loved me then hit me, he took my abuela from me now my father?