Midnight Sky -Thirteen-

"NO! Dad!" I yell as he blew away like dust. I felt my eyes start to water.

"There is nothing you can do now y/n, no one can save you." a dark figure said from behind me. I start to run and I got lost.

"Y/n.." the figure said trying to find me. That's when a glow came from behind me. Someone or something grabbed me and I was in the air.

"Shhh." it said.

***
I woke up.

"It wa just a dream?" but... It felt so.. Never mind. I heard a click at my window. Camilo. He can't take no for a answer can he?
I walk over to my window and open it.

"Camilo what did-" but he already climbed up to my window and fell on the floor.
He stand up quickly and smiles embarrassed.
He had a basket.

"This is a thank you for helping me today, though we have more to do you did a lot today. So thank you y/n" he hands me the basket and smiles. I sigh and smile back.

"Thank you camilo" I say and the basket.
It had a bunch of candy and snacks.
There wa a note on the basket

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hello y/n, This is a thanks for helping as you probably already know. Your the best person I've ever met. I know we have more to do ahead but take this as something to appreciate  and hopefully all this won't give you a stomach ache. I hope you like the snacks I picked out. Don't eat it all!

Sincerely the one and only,
Camilo madrigal

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I smile at the "your the best person I've ever met" part.

"muchas gracias camilo" I say and he smiles.

"Always y/n, I gotta go now sadly." he says walking to the window. He looks back. He looks back me before climbing down.

"Sleep well y/n" he says.

"Will do. I count on you to too." I say and he smiles at me and leaves.

(Your the brightest star)
By: Itsnot_Twilight