I'll wait for the day you are -Nine-

-Y/n-

I was woken up by someone shaking me.

"Y/n!" someone whisper-yelled
I sat up hitting the person who woke me up in the head with my head.

"Ow!" we both say

Camilo was rubbing his head and I  just groaned.
I look over to his window and the Sun was barely rising.

"We should go before the town people get up" camilo said and I nod in agreement.

He stands up and offers his hand to help me up. I hesitate but I take it anyway.

We quickly got ready and sneak out his window and climb down the tree by his window.

We run behind shops and houses trying not to make too much noise.

"This is fun we should do this more often." camilo whispers.
I laugh softly and smile.

Then we finally got to my house, he helped me climb up to the white latter thing on the side of my house. (Y'all know what I'm talking about right? 😭)

I climb into my room and look down at Camilo.

"Bye camilo, I'll see you later." I told him and he smiled.

"Bye y/n." He said before walking off.

I was pretty damn tired so I decided to take a nap.

(5 pm)

I woke up on the ground.
I had completely forgot that I was gonna to visit the Madrigals again.
I quickly got up and got ready. (You cover them up too)
I head down stairs and no one was home so I just made two waffles and headed out.

I was walking there when I already saw Camilo hanging out with Luke and all them, Ivan wasn't there again.

Luke noticed me looking at them and smiled

"Y/n! Come hang out?" he yelled.
I walk over to them while taking a bite of one my waffles.
I hand the other to Camilo who gladly takes it with a big smile on his face.
That idiotic award winning smile.

"So what are we up to today?" I ask the others.

"Hey guys!" we hear someone call
It was ivan.
Camilo looks at me as Ivan walks over.
Ivan looks at me awkwardly

"Oh hey y/n..." he mumbles.

"Hi." I say coldly he looks me in the eye but I break eye contact first.

"Um, you guys wanna play would you rather?" Marco asks to break the tension.
We all agree.

And there we were again sitting in a circle once more.

"Ok ok, Luna would you rather date.. That guy over there with the blueish jacket orrrr ian from the bakery?" luke asked
Luna turns pink.

"If I have to then... Ian."
Luke smirks

"I knew it! I knew you like him!" he shouted
Luna hits the back of his head and he winces in pain. Marco chuckles and Luke looks down and turns pink as well, me and Luna look at each other a smirk.

"Anyways, camilo, would you rather play with the loud kid that bites or do your siblings chores?" Maria asks
Camilo thinks to himself for a moment.

"Do their chores for sure!" he says while looking at the kid who was running around yelling.

"Okay, Ivan, would you rather... Date maria or your ex?" luke asks. Ivan looks over to maria who was angrily looking at luke with hatred.
Ivan laughs nervously.