Leave this to me y/n. -seventeen-

We thought he had died. But here we are in this small room.

"Come one tio! Please just try to make another vision!"

"No i- I don't do them anymore kid."

"Please I need to save the miracle!" she pushed.
Bruno looks at the ground. He sighs

"I don't even have a big even space to have another vision." he said. Then we hear a voice.

"You can use my room?" we turned around to see the animal whisperer himself. Antonio.

....

"Y/n leave this to me okay?" I open my mouth to protest but she pushed me out of his room.
After all that I don't get to help her actually sav the miracle?

"Well, well, well why isn't it the sneaky y/n who broke into my tio's Tower?" I heard someone say. I turn around to see camilo. I roll my eyes at him and walk away.

"Aye aye not so fast!" he stops me grabbing my hand
He looks at me and I moved my hand away.

"Why did you break into the tower?" I give him a 'seriously' look.

"That's none of your concern." i say.
He frows his eyebrows.

"Yes it is, you could have gotten hurt you know?"

"Why do you care?" I say. I put a hand over my mouth and my eyes widened. He looks at the ground and shakes his head.

"Why wouldn't I? Y/n I care about you and you know that." he looks up at me. I didn't know what to say.

I sigh.

"I know.."
I look at my shoes.

"Hey.. Uhm how about we han-" I cut him off 'remembering I have to so something' I didn't really want to hang out right now. Mirabel literally just kicked me out of a mission that I help her with, I wasn't feeling the best right now. Maybe I'm just a little mad at the fact that she only needed me to find Bruno.

"Oh! Uh I just remembered I have something I need to do with my dad.. I will see you later?" I say sounding unsure about my excuse. He looks at me and his smile drops.

"Oh. Alright uh yeah see you later I guess..?" he says I nod with a small smile. And with that I saw him walk off to his room and close the door. I will admit I feel like an asshole about lying to him. Don't come at me now.

I went home and did my own stuff for the meantime.

TBC:

(Your the brightest star)
By: Itsnot_Twilight