Ceremony day -Fourteen-

This chapter will be in a third person POV.

It was a important day for a very nervous little boy. Antonio madrigal. He is getting his gift today. He is very nervous and is currently hidden under mirabels bed.

Everyone was rushing and cleaning stuff. Except for 3 madrigal children

Antonio as you know is hiding.

Mirabel is singing to the town kids.

And Camilo, he is looking out of the window searching for someone. He has his hand on his cheek in a lazy resting position. Who is he waiting for? His best friend. Ah I see you guys want the name of this so called best friend?

It's y/n of course. The girl that has helped him plan this whole thing. He is hoping she won't flake out. No he knows she won't. That's when he saw her. She was walking to Casita. Wearing a yellow dress with long white socks and yellow sleeves.
She had her hair all styled. 'She looks beautiful' he thought to himself.

As she got to the door he rushed down the stairs and opened the door for her before she could even knock.

"Oh hello camilo" she smiles and he does too.

"Hi y/n!" he says

He looks her up and down she looked way better closer.

"You look amazing.." he said. She chuckles and walks in.

He follows after her as she walks.
This girl ready has grown on him in such a short time.

"Hello dear!" Pepa says walking over to the girl. Giving her a smile.

"Hola señora" she says returning the smile. She pats the girls shoulder before walking off.

"Y/n!" the girl turns to see mirabel running towards her. And like that y/n was tackled to the ground in a hug by mirabel.

"Ouch." y/n mumbles

Mirabel gets up and help her up.

"Sorry y/n.." mirabel says

"It's okay-"

"What are yous doing? We have lots of work to do still!" Abuela yells at the teens.

They look at each other and rush off to do different things. Well y/n and camilo stuck with each other. Like glue. They have been like this for the last 4 days.

"What color?" The young madrigal asks the distracted girl. He looks at the girl who was staring off in the distance at two girl who were whispering and laughing at her. The boy frowns.

"Do you two need something?" the boy asks them. The two girls look up.

"Uh no."

"Then why are you staring and laughing at her?" he pointed to y/n.

"..."

"Watch what you say about others. She did nothing to you's." he says in a cold tone.
They nod and leave the store.
He looks back at the girl who was looking down at her shoes.

"Y/n are you okay?" he asks her.

"Yeah.."

"Don't listen to them y/n they are foolish. Your amazing and perfect you know that right?" he says

"I know..." she says
The girl looks up at him and his facial expressions soften.

"Do you really though?" he asks the girl. She makes a confused face.