His tower? -Sixteen-

(Some part will be completely different then the movie in this chapter)

"Y/n!!" I woke up to mirabel shaking me.

"Whattt." turn away from her. She groans and stands up.

"Breakfast is going to be ready." she says walking out. I sit up and getting ready. (You still have make up on let's just pretend that it doesn't affect your skin like we all wish😭)

I saw a pretty dress on my bed with a note.

-to y/n,

Hey girl I thought you might've liked this color so I made a dress for you! I hope you like it.

-mirabel

I smile and put it on. I fix any flaws and go out.

As I got to the dining area I was about to go to my seat when pepa spoke.

"Y/n can you go wake up camilo please?" she asks. I hum in response.
I go up stairs and knock on his door.

No response.
I knock again and I hear a thug.

"AH FUCK!" I hear him yell
I try not to laugh and he opens the door. He was wearing yellow sweats and a white shirt. With bunny slippers.

"Y-y/n? What are you doing here?" he asked confused. Oh I forgot he doesn't know I spent the night.
I chuckle at him an he still had a confused look on his face.

"I spent the night camilo, but it's time for breakfast hurry downstairs!" I say and laugh one more time at his outfit. His face grew even more confused he looks down at his outfit and he realizes. The poor boys face was pale. He quickly closes the door on my face and I hear shuffling. Moments later he came out with his everyday clothes and a awkward smile on his face.

That was until he noticed what I were wearing.
The boy looked me up and down as his cheeks became a light color of red. Did he just check me out? Now my face was red. He grabs my hand and leads me down stairs to the others. He let's go of my hand and sits on the other side of the tab with his little brother.

Abuela gave a little speech and everyone started eating and having conversations.
I toke a bite of the food and my eyes lit up. I heard a chuckle from the other side of the table and I saw Camilo with a hand over his mouth with wide eyes.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask him and he calms down and clears his throat then laughs again.

"N-nothing, just your face when you tried the food." He laughs throughout the whole sentence. I roll my eyes at him and eat more of my food.

After I was done I asked to be excused and I saw Camilo and mirabel give me confused looks as I stood up. I left without saying a word to them both because I didn't want to deal with the teasing from Camilo or mirabel and her plan yet. I headed back to mirabel's room and grabbed my bag then went out.

I was just walking around and exploring the village when I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground and that's when I heard whoever bumped into me gasp.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!" I heard male voice.
I look up at the person and took a good look at him. He was tall and had wavy brown hair he had dark brown eyes and was wearing a grey shirt with black pants. He had a bandaged hand. he held his other hand out so I could stand up. I take it and he gently help me up.

"Are you hurt?" The boy asked me with a concerned look.

"No I'm okay." I say

"Okay good, uh sorry about that.." the boy said rubbing the back of his neck.