Young love doesn't last. -Three-

-Y/n-
I was hoping he would've said no but here we are walking up to the Madrigal house hold.
Marina made me put on a flowy dress. I of course put on my leggings again and a jacket.
When we got there Abuela said hello to my dad an his girlfriend and then to me.

At the table I sat right next to camilo because there were no other seats left. I got there first and he came late. He looked at me before sitting down. He kept looking at me.

Then he passes a note to me.

"No." I whisper

"Yes." he grabs my hand and places it in my hand.

I open it.

I look over to him and shake my head

I look over to him and shake my head. He sighs
I stand up.

"May I be excused?" I ask and Abuela nods.

"Can I be too?" I hear camilo's voice say.

I went to an empty hallway. Moments later camilo finds me and sits down by me.
He sighs.

"Y/n I already saw. Just tell me what happened."

"You won't leave me alone till you find out will you?" he shakes his head. After this I'll have to keep a watch on him. I take off my jacket. (Yes ik you would not trust him this quick but shh)
He looks at my arms shooked at how many were on me and how bad they were.

"Their.. Their from my ex, I was in a abusive relationship." he looks up at me. A single tear fell from my face.

"Before I moved here, I got in a huge argument with him he ended up hurting me. My Abuela sent me here to be away from him. I have no idea if he'll find me but for now I have to be safe. So please camilo don't tell a soul about this. You too Dolores."
He nods

"I- I have more, everywhere. Even on my face."

"What was his name..?" he asks

"Noah." I mumble

"Is that why you froze when i said that kids name?" I nod.

"He is the reason.. I swear to myself I will never love again." I say looking up

"Young love doesn't last." we both say.
We look at each other.

"You believe that too?" I ask

"Yeah. I've never been in love but still."

"Please don't say anything.."

"I won't. I promise."

"Thank you, and here I was this morning thinking that you hated me" I say and he chuckles

"Oh you must've thought wrong then y/n"
I laugh too

"Let's go back to dinner." he says getting up
He offers his hand to me I take it and he helps me up. I put on my jacket again and we head to the dinner table.

When we got back mirabel and isabella were looking at camilo and I weird. Dolores looks at me and I started to worry.
Then she mounted 'don't worry, I won't'
I mouth thank you to her and she nods

"See you don't have anything to worry about y/n." camilo says I look down and smile and from the corner on my eye I could see camilo smile too.

After the dinner~

Everyone was saying goodbye and I was trying to find mirabel to say goodbye.

"Y/N! We're leaving now come on!" I heard my dad yell. I sigh

"Your leaving now?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turn to see the shape shifter.

"Yeah I am, bye camilo please don't say anything I trust you."

"I won't let you down, bye y/n." He says and smiles.

When we got home I went to my room and put on my headphones on and fell asleep shortly after.

TBC:

(Your the brightest star)
By: Itsnot_Twilight

That's it for this chapter luvs!!!
I hope you like the story so far and I am so sorry for any spelling mistakes or anything that doesn't make sense!!