Chapter 16: This things suits me??

Jiyeon purposely gave her boss some time to sort out her emotions.

The weather was nice today, so she stood by the window to feel the breeze as she held onto the lunch box. After a while, she estimated it was probably enough time and finally returned to the office.

When she entered, Hyunjung had recovered to her normal appearance and was sitting there typing on the keyboard.

But the corners of her eyes were still a bit red, and her lips were subconsciously pressed down. On her stomach, she was holding onto the hot water bag she dropped earlier in the parking lot.

She looked so pitiful.

It would be even worse if she had no food to eat.

Jiyeon watched her, stretched out her left foot to the side, and carefully kicked the trash can full of tissues inward, fearing that someone else would see them.

“President Kim.” Afterward, she smiled and placed the lunch on the table, her eyes shining brightly. “Come and eat now.”

Hyunjung glanced at her, nodded gently, and thanked her.

After that, she made no more movements. Then suddenly began organizing the files on the table.

“. . . . . . ?”

She was a little dazed. Didn’t she just say that they were going to eat together on the phone? Why was she suddenly ignoring her now?

Was she putting on her usual front or did she not want to eat with her?

The situation right now was awkward.

She blinked, and after observing, she contemplated whether she should ask.

But before she could think of something to say, she had already finished sorting out all of the files.

She looked in her direction, then coughed lightly and pointed to the corner of a wall with a blank face.

Jiyeon immediately turned her head to look and she discovered a foldable white chair there.

“Hurry up and bring the chair over.” She soon heard her say, and perhaps feeling a little embarrassed, her voice was surprisingly low as she murmured, “I’m all tired from tidying up the table, do you need me to sit you down?”

Jiyeon suddenly remembered that she had told her to tidy up over the phone.

Truthfully, her intention was for her to regain her composure, but she didn’t expect the boss to misunderstand and tidy up the table.

This crybaby was so well-behaved today ah.

She suddenly felt a wave of gratification for some reason. She didn’t think anymore and quickly brought the chair over to sit across from her.

This was the first time the two ate together in this manner.

Hyunjung's desk was next to the window. The weather was just right, and sunlight shone in through the glass, creating a ray of light.

Combined with the nice fragrance floating in the air, the atmosphere made people’s hearts suddenly tickle for some reason.

Her movement in unpacking the lunch box slowed a beat, and she subconsciously raised her head to look at the president's expression.