Chapter 47: It Means ILY

There was no sign of Hyunjung when Jiyeon woke up, but there was a small note by her pillow, with elegant script on it--

"Gone to the factory, don't worry. Rest well, remember to have your meal."

There was even a handsome sign-off scrawled at the bottom, your girlfriend, Hyunjung.

Why did she go to the factory again on the weekend?

Holding the paper, Jiyeon leaned against her pillow, deep in thought. She figured this person might have some last-minute stuff to handle, so she didn't dwell too much on it.

She took out her phone and sent Hyunjung a good morning text before getting ready to get out of bed. But before she could move, she suddenly felt something under the blanket.

Reaching out, she found it was a hot water bottle. It was the same one that she gave to Hyunjung before, with that pink pig face and two particularly active eyes looking left and right. It simply was too demonic.

Looking at it, she couldn't help but sigh, this person kept this hot water bottle for so long, and in such good condition. There wasn't any damage at all even after all this time, and it looked good as new.

The only difference is that there was a post-it note stuck on it, but instead of her name, it was a command--

Remember to put this on properly after you wake up.

She was so considerate, was she worried Jiyeon's waist was hurting?

Smiling, she realized this crybaby did come prepared, making sure to get this ready before she arrived in case Jiyeon was uncomfortable.

Although...... her waist wasn't sore.

Her legs didn't ache either, since they only did it once last night, there wouldn't be too much of an effect.

But since this crybaby had left it for her, then she would just put it on. after all, if this person suddenly came back and saw her being all active, wouldn't it hurt her self-esteem again?

Sighing, Jiyeon strapped on the hot water bottle obediently and got out of bed to wash up.

After that, she walked toward the living room, intending to rustle up some breakfast, but she saw a thermal flask on the table.

She was a bit surprised, thinking it was glutinous rice dumplings again and hurrying over to check. She didn't expect to be wrong.

Lifting the lid, there were two rows of delicate steamed dumplings on top, with a portion of nourishing barley porridge cooked with red dates.

It was immediately clear at a glance that Hyunjung didn't cook it, it seemed more like she had gotten up early to buy it for her.

Jiyeon's heart felt warm and she quickly spun around to get a pair of chopsticks from the kitchen. As she sat on the chair and ate, she pulled out her phone.

She then quickly opened Twitter, wanting to see what this person would feel about last night.

Who knew, the moment the app opened, a photo immediately showed up on her feed.