Chapter 26: A good-looking girl

Hearing this person's answer, she was so baffled that she didn't say anything. The tiny bit of attraction she had felt for her last night disappeared in an instant.

As expected of an undeveloped boulder . . .

It was impossible for her to ever consider anything romantic.

She sighed, then smiled and assured her, "President Kim, you're overthinking. I was just asking."

"I don't have any thoughts about wanting to date." She said, subconsciously making her tone heavier.

"Really?" Hyunjung raised a brow in suspicion.

"Really. Even if you started dating someday, I would never."

What she said just now was quite absolute.

Hyunjung coughed and crossed her arms as she said, "It's not like I'm saying you can't, just don't . . ."

Jiyeon nodded and quickly exited the elevator, reassuring, "I know, I will work hard!"

Hyunjung stared at her back and couldn't understand what was up with her.

What's wrong?

Was she upset today?

". . . . . ."

-

Although this person was very capable of work, was beautiful and had a good figure, and was a woman wealthier than she could ever imagine, she was just a child with the mentality of a two-and-a-half-year-old.

She couldn't expect Hyunjung to understand so many things.

Besides, her attraction toward this person hadn't reached the stage where it had to be no one else but her.

But Hyunjung's reaction at that time warmed her heart.

She was willing to carry her, would anxiously ask her if she needed to go to the hospital, and remembered her fear of the dark that she once casually mentioned.

Every response was very heart-warming.

It was a gentleness she had never experienced for over 20 years . . .

She sighed helplessly all of a sudden.

She felt as though she was so pitiful.

Shanking her head, she stopped thinking about it and started to deal with the work at hand.

There weren't too many things to do today, so she was able to quickly complete the tasks Chengxiao gave her. Afterward, she open the group chat and check out what Luda and the others were chatting about.

But instead of opening kakao, she watched herself open a webpage.

She was going crazy.

Feeling both nervous and that she was out of her mind, she subconsciously glanced at the people around her, then lowered her head slightly and quickly typed something into the search bar-