Chapter 55: Poor Hyunjung

This person never remembered what she did after she got drunk.

She hugged Jiyeon and slept, dreaming about taking a boat ride in a garden with her. After she woke up, she didn't recall anything at all.

She could only remember that last night, her girlfriend made pork ribs and a table full of delicious food for her. The proposal, the video, not wanting to go home, she forgot about all of it.

Jiyeon didn't say anything either, afraid this person would be so embarrassed she would forever live in the washroom. They had plenty of time anyway, she would keep it all for this person and they could talk about it some other time.

As long as she knew how much she loved her, that was enough.

Thinking about it, Jiyeon smiled. It was Saturday, and Hyunjung had a rare day off, so she prepared to ask Hyunjung to rest for a bit more.

Leaving the bed to wash up, she was planning to make a sumptuous breakfast. But before she could get to the washroom, she turned her head to realize she had an extra tail behind her. Hyunjung had followed along.

She had even put on some pajamas along the way, a pure black dress with lace along the collar and sleeves, her collarbones showing.

It was both sexy and cute, making Jiyeon's heart rate spike early in the morning.

That person hadn't noticed though, walking towards her with her right hand raised. Standing in front of her, she quietly complained: "Jiyeon ah, my whole body's sore, my eyes hurt......"

Nonsense.

Jiyeon quietly complained: Truthfully, my waist also hurts.

She sighed and pulled Hyunjung over, giving her a massage. As she massaged, she coaxed her like a little kid.

She didn't dare to say anything else, afraid she would recall the video recording last night. The video was quite precious after all, this person had confessed to her, said so many romantic things, crying and promising. It was super cute.

It would be such a pity if she had to delete it.

No way Jiyeon would let her remember it.

Thankfully, Hyunjung didn't recall. After Jiyeon finished giving her the massage, she went in to take a shower. As she showered, she told Jiyeon that she needed to drink less water before sleeping. Jiyeon didn't know what to say, tiptoeing to kiss her gently.

In a tender voice, she said: "Don't worry, it'll be okay soon."

It was a blessing in disguise, she got a sweet kiss in return.

Hyunjung cheered up, kissing her back for a bit. After they finished showering, she followed Jiyeon to the kitchen, wanting to learn how to cook.

She even put on an apron and used the hair tie on her wrist that Jiyeon gave her to tie up her hair. She looked pretty determined.

But in the end, she exposed herself. Although it was slightly more successful than the cola wings, she still showed her inexperience with her actions.

Because her hair was tied low, strands would slip out from time to time, obstructing her vision.

After a short while, she started to panic.

The President Is A Crybabyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें